Philip

Will karma get KatyKats?

They are doing exactly what Monsters were doing before ARTPOP/PRISM, bragging about past success, shading KatyKats, being too confident, and we all know what happened nat1 

so, since KatyKats are doing the same thing, will karma get em, and Gaga will do better than Katy, and they'll be dragged all over the forum(s) like Monsters were in 2013? nat1

18 minutes ago, Philip said:

They are doing exactly what Monsters were doing before ARTPOP/PRISM, bragging about past success, shading KatyKats, being too confident, and we all know what happened nat1 

so, since KatyKats are doing the same thing, will karma get em, and Gaga will do better than Katy, and they'll be dragged all over the forum(s) like Monsters were in 2013? nat1

Gaga fans never stopped being arrogant and always acted like she was coming to slay, so no. sha1 

LG5 will flop as well bc people are over Gaga and just not interested in her anymore.

Karma will continue to get them.

Just now, Salvatore said:

Gaga fans never stopped being arrogant and always acted like she was coming to slay, so no. sha1 

LG5 will flop as well bc people are over Gaga and just not interested in her anymore.

Karma will continue to get them.

just how karma got Medonsters with Rebel Heart? nat1 

not like y'all ever stopped being arrogant ny1 

this thread was about KATYKATS.

just how karma got Medonsters with Rebel Heart? nat1 

not like y'all ever stopped being arrogant ny1 

this thread was about KATYKATS.

It's funny of an XTena fan to talk about karma quite honestly.

Madonna fans had a blast with her last era. Good videos, a good album that hit #1 almost everywhere, a tour, a special unplugged concert with only album tracks and fan favourites being performed, lots of performances and promo...

You compared Gaga fans with Katy fans and I invalidated that comparison.

as if Monsters aren't doing the same thing, even worse I might add dead4

there's one thing to be optimistic, but to be deluded that your fave will destroy charts and sweep awards after a messy semi-hit era dead1 

36 minutes ago, Philip said:

Why is Xtina so hot in your set giveup1 

I've been predicting this for years jj2 I'll feel bad for them, Monsters went through the same thing, we'll be here for you :(

Not jj2 KittyKunts will be left faceplanted in the dirt under the monkey bars where they belong tLcu9tG.gif 

33 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

It's funny of an XTena fan to talk about karma quite honestly.

Madonna fans had a blast with her last era. Good videos, a good album that hit #1 almost everywhere, a tour, a special unplugged concert with only album tracks and fan favourites being performed, lots of performances and promo...

You compared Gaga fans with Katy fans and I invalidated that comparison.

Not you attempting to disguise a flop album as a 'good time for fans!!!!' lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 Monsters had a good time with ARTPOP with good videos, a good album that hit #1 almost everywhere, a tour, lots of performances and promo but you still drag ARTPOP um1 

Not you attempting to disguise a flop album as a 'good time for fans!!!!' lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 Monsters had a good time with ARTPOP with good videos, a good album that hit #1 almost everywhere, a tour, lots of performances and promo but you still drag ARTPOP um1 

And WHO are you exactly?

3 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

lmfao1

drag him sis

1 minute ago, Salvatore said:

And WHO are you exactly?

One of the monsters you've been attempting iT with for the short time you've been on here, possibly? Sis you just embarrassed yourself in front of the whole forum with the oldest and stalest comeback in the book rip2 

15 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:
One of the monsters you've been attempting iT with for the short time you've been on here, possibly? Sis you just embarrassed yourself in front of the whole forum with the oldest and stalest comeback in the book rip2 

The name doesn't ring a bell, sorry. I heard there is a place where lots of delusional Gaga fans reside. You may wanna pay that one a visit.

american-horror-story-asylum-was-unbelie

It's called "GagaDaily".

The name doesn't ring a bell, sorry. I heard there is a place where lots of delusional Gaga fans reside. You may wanna pay that one a visit.

For you to act like your faves fan base is innocent and labelling others 'delusional'

ijzz6gsgcwiqyitkom.gif 

a>

FOTP, don't laugh. This senior citizen is just on a rant as he was allowed on his weekly walk outside of his nursing home! Delusional about what exactly?

7 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:
FOTP, don't laugh. This senior citizen is just on a rant as he was allowed on his weekly walk outside of his nursing home! Delusional about what exactly?

I'm pretty sure I'm younger than you, lol.

Delusional about her current career status and comeback potential

"Emotion revolution went viral!!!!"

"Till It Happens to You will win the Oscar and hit the top 10!!!"

"Till It Happens to You will chart better than Writing's on  the Wall!!!"

"Gaga saved AHS!!!"

"ARTPOP was a good album"

"Katy Perry will flop for filth"

"Rihanna will flop"

4 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

"Gaga saved AHS!!!"

"Rihanna will flop"

lmfao1 

5 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

"Gaga saved AHS!!!"

"Rihanna will flop"

I thought you didn't know who I was? Then how do you know my age? Inconsistencies are common with older patients. The exaggerations on what you think Monsters say rip2 Hun. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

karma's not a liar, she keeps receipts  

just how karma got Medonsters with Rebel Heart?     not like y'all ever stopped being arrogant     this thread was about KATYKATS.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.