Cunt

Melanie Martinez - Alphabet Boy (Sing-a-Long/Music Video)

It's flawless, slay @ melanie serving an actually cute version BB Talk video

Surprisingly, this is exactly what I wanted for the video / exactly what I expected, but I assumed it would be blue instead of pink mad1

1 minute ago, Living Dead Boy said:

I like the album, Dollhouse and Carousel are awesome videos. 

But this and the last one just aren't doing anything for me. They're too expected with not enough of anything going on.

I loved Cry Baby's video, and this one too, but yeah I agree w/ it being a little boring. The Cry Baby intro kinda made the rest of that clip look basic/underwhelming. 

I think a sing a long video was the perfect idea for this song though, at least.

I imagine TYI/M&C - Mad Hatter will be a lot more interesting. gaga13

41 minutes ago, L U K E said:

I loved Cry Baby's video, and this one too, but yeah I agree w/ it being a little boring. The Cry Baby intro kinda made the rest of that clip look basic/underwhelming. 

I think a sing a long video was the perfect idea for this song though, at least.

I imagine TYI/M&C - Mad Hatter will be a lot more interesting. gaga13

I'm gonna need her to go in on the next video and do something interesting and creative aretha1

I stan Alice in Wonderland so preferably Mad Hatter demi1

My main thing is I don't want her spending all this time and money on a bunch of basic videos when she could be working on new music dead2 

Just now, Living Dead Boy said:

I'm gonna need her to go in on the next video and do something interesting and creative aretha1

I stan Alice in Wonderland so preferably Mad Hatter demi1

My main thing is I don't want her spending all this time and money on a bunch of basic videos when she could be working on new music dead2 

She is working on music, she started sessions w/ Kinetics & One Love (Dollhouse, Cry Baby, Carousel, etc) after New Years Day. She has the concept finished and will reveal the album title after the final music video.

Mad Hatter will probably be the final video, and the second double feature was already filmed so thats probably next. She started randomly deciding to do all the non single videos in tracklist order, starting with Cry Baby

13 minutes ago, L U K E said:

She is working on music, she started sessions w/ Kinetics & One Love (Dollhouse, Cry Baby, Carousel, etc) after New Years Day. She has the concept finished and will reveal the album title after the final music video.

Mad Hatter will probably be the final video, and the second double feature was already filmed so thats probably next. She started randomly deciding to do all the non single videos in tracklist order, starting with Cry Baby

Slay me with all this tea sis oprah1

I can only keep up with so many artists dead2 

the simplicity is nice but a little underwhelming at the same time but lets be honest the song doesnt have as much depth as some of the others anyway

i did hope she would have a boy in the video with her instead of an arm   jj3

but it makes total sense and the sing-a-long part is a great idea 

3 minutes ago, WorkDude said:

the simplicity is nice but a little underwhelming at the same time but lets be honest the song doesnt have as much depth as some of the others anyway

i did hope she would have a boy in the video with her instead of an arm   jj3

but it makes total sense and the sing-a-long part is a great idea 

Well, I'm pretty sure she would have used Austin Scoggin (he played the alphabet boy / carnie in Carousel) but idk if they can even contact him anymore lmao