ChooseyLover

Why does Gaga discography lack of ballads?

I feel like she has a pretty distinct way of delivering ballads which is kind of a chore to get through so I find them difficult to listen to. I only use Speechless aura1 I'd be here for her delivering something more along the lines of Xtine's more subdued work like Save Me From Myself or I'm OK aura1

3 hours ago, Tasso said:

I need a Someone Like You ballad from Gaga alex1 

But at least we have the acoustic versions of some of her pop singles cry9 That's something I guess cry9 

yeah. altho she doesnt have many ballads on her albums, we're blessed that she has the talent to strip them down on a piano.  cry9 she makes most of her songs on the piano, so it's easy for her to re-arrange them cry9 

i mean, she did once say that the biggest hits can ALWAYS be stripped down and sung with just a piano cry9 

5 minutes ago, Honey said:

Pre-fame gaga cry7 if you need a HQ download I can send you one when I go home ny10 

That would be great cry9 I also would like to download all her unreleased stuff but it's not updated in the Masterpost cry9

4 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

That would be great cry9 I also would like to download all her unreleased stuff but it's not updated in the Masterpost cry9

Lemme see what I can do cry9 I shall get back to you with some links 

1 hour ago, TaylorNation™ said:

orly1 You and I, Brown Eyes, and Gypsy say hello

The Holy Spirit and I + Godsy are magnificent hymns but I wouldn't call them ballads jj4

9 hours ago, Salvatore said:

This. Her unreleased ballads slay the shit out of her released shit.

You also forgot No Way. I consider Blueberry Kisses a semi-ballad too.

And Second Time Around I guess. lj1

No ballads but she has released an entire jazz album which the majority of the songs are close to a ballad IMO. So even if she does prefer more upbeat songs she does branch out. I dont see a problem with that anyway, i hate sobs on bop records

Classical Ballads:

Brown Eyes, Again Again, Dope

Rock/Power Ballads:

Speechless, You and I (could also count as anthem)

Synth Ballads:

So Happy I Could Die, Paper Gangsta

Anthems (dance songs with balladish features/elements):

The Edge of Glory, Gypsy, Hair, The Queen, Fashion of His Love, Highway Unicorn, Dance in the Dark, Marry the Night

18 hours ago, Lachlan said:

Don't forget Again Again was released too. Her unreleased catalogue has some real gems as well - Wonderful, Fooled Me Again, Princess Die, Future Love, Let Love Down.

came to post this

Again Again >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Btw, u can listen to ha Red & Blue era @ChooseyLover