Divine

If Moonlight was the last track, would you like it more?

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

That would be great bey1

Moonlight is probably the best song on the album after Touch It and Thinking Bout You bey2

Let's be real here xtina15 Thinking Bout You is a cute song xtina15 but it's not one of the best songs on the album xtina15 Not when Touch It and Knew Better/Forever Boy exist

2 minutes ago, Dangerous Diva said:

Let's be real here xtina15 Thinking Bout You is a cute song xtina15 but it's not one of the best songs on the album xtina15 Not when Touch It and Knew Better/Forever Boy exist

I don't get the appeal of KB/FB awk1 I've never been a big fan of that song tbh awk1 

1 minute ago, TattooedHeart said:

You repented for Everyday so only time will tell xtina15 

That's because Everyday is either love it or hate it aretha1 

Knew Better / Forever Boy is just a "meh" song aretha1 

6 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

I really like Knew Better, as far as I'm concerned, Forever Boy only kind of exists sass1

That I can agree with jj5 Knew Better is the superior of the two, that's just a fact jj5