ChooseyLover

Leona Lewis dropped from Island Records

Horrendous news. Of course I'm not surprised that the GP is paying Leona dust. Rap, urban and house seems to be all that sells these days. Singers like her deserve better. Eventually her time for her revival will come!

cry9 

21 minutes ago, BJORK said:

i've never heard anything from Leona since Bleeding Love dead1

is she good? someone recommend me stuff

I do love her discography! You should listen to Spirit (the album that has Bleeding Love), every single song is as legendary as Bleeding Love cry6

Echo is a little meh to me, I need to give it more listens ew1 But My Hands slays so fucking much oprah4

Glassheart is really nice, it was very experimental for her style imo rav2

And her last album, I Am, is her second best after the debut! demi1

33 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Listen to Glassheart (the album) now alex1 

Come Alive alex1 Titletrack alex1 When It Hurts alex1 I To You alex1 Shake You Up alex1

Limitless Queen of Genres alex1 

EDIT: Also her cover of Run by Snow Patrol is one of the greatest things that ever happened on this earth alex1

36 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Spirit is by far her worst album, so I can't in good conscience recommend anything but the singles.

Echo is really solid and her best overall, imo. My Hands, Happy and Love Letter are good first listens.

Glassheart is sort of an outlier in her discography sonically, but it's my second favorite. The title track, Shake You Up and Un Love Me would be good to start with.

I Am is a little dull and oversaturated with ballads, but still a pretty decent album. Ladders, Another Love Song and Thunder are good starts.

57 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Here are my favorites (sorted by albums):

SPIRIT
Bleeding Love
Take a Bow
I Will Be
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Footprints in the Sand
A Moment Like This
Run

ECHO
Happy
Outta My Head
Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Alive
Stone Hearts & Hand Grenades (it's hidden track after Lost Then Found)

GLASSHEART
Trouble
Lovebird
Come Alive
I to You
Favourite Scar
Glassheart
Sugar

CHRISTMAS, WITH LOVE
One More Sleep
O Holy Night
Ave Maria  gaga13 (amazing vocals btw)

I AM
I Am
The Essence of Me

Just now, ChooseyLover said:

EXACTLY cry6 I rediscovered Leona thanks to FFXIII cry6 The end is so sad oprah1 It's even sadder when your fave is Vanille fall3

It's sad but it should've stayed there because the sequels are a mess fall3

I haven't listened to Leona but sure I will because I always loved My Hands.

Just now, Saiga said:

It's sad but it should've stayed there because the sequels are a mess fall3

I haven't listened to Leona but sure I will because I always loved My Hands.

I only played the FFXIII-2 demo and it's a fucking mess oprah8 I think they don't even bring Vanille and Fang to life so what is the point xtina9

2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I only played the FFXIII-2 demo and it's a fucking mess oprah8 I think they don't even bring Vanille and Fang to life so what is the point xtina9

They appear though ny5 but it's a mess. And LR is even worse and the battle system is fucked up. The only good thing about FFXIII-2 is that they improved FFXIII's battle system but despite that...

Just now, Saiga said:

They appear though ny5 but it's a mess. And LR is even worse and the battle system is fucked up. The only good thing about FFXIII-2 is that they improved FFXIII's battle system but despite that...

Yeah the FFXIII-2 demo was funny I can't deny that maisy By the way, I've been playing FFX again oprah4 Me quedé en la Llanura de la calma que es un coñazo eve1 No puedo entrenar bien a los personajes ahí, tengo que completar los minijuegos, conseguir a Yojimbo y empezar a capturar monstruos... Creo que retomaré FFVII brit0

3 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Yeah the FFXIII-2 demo was funny I can't deny that maisy By the way, I've been playing FFX again oprah4 Me quedé en la Llanura de la calma que es un coñazo eve1 No puedo entrenar bien a los personajes ahí, tengo que completar los minijuegos, conseguir a Yojimbo y empezar a capturar monstruos... Creo que retomaré FFVII brit0

Mejor avanza primero hacia el Monte Gagazet y luego vuelves para sacar a las Hermanas Magus, Yojimbo, Anima y las armas. rip4 La verdad es que es tan monótono sacar todas las armas y secretos y matar a los eones negros y completar el tablero de esferas. fall3 ¡Es una mierda!

¿En qué parte vas de FFVII? Yo iba a comenzar a jugar por enésima vez el FFIX pero mejor termino el semestre o si no me iré a la conchetumare :) jeje ( fall3maisy