Shawn Mendes still pretending

y'all orangu1 

i wouldn't be shocked at all if he was gay, i feel like he's bi and probably confused jj4, but unless he comes out let's just leave it. y'all shit your pants when you think someone might think you're gay orangu1 imagine thousands of people thinking that and parading around saying it. embarrassing orangu1 none of us will ever have a chance anyway so why do u care orangu1 

10 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

Phaggot just needs to suck a slightly older man's dick with Lana Del Slay playing and admit his fate kii 

I mean we all been there brit12

Speaking from personal experience, I see nat1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

y'all   i wouldn't be shocked at all if he was gay, i feel like he's bi and probably confused , but unless he comes out let's just leave it. y'all shit your pants when you think someone might thi

I can't with some of y'all sometimes...   Leave the guy alone, you can't DECIDE someones fucking sexuality.

omg, this.     and even if he WAS closeted, it's none of your fucking business  if he says he likes girls, then he likes girls unless proven otherwise. yall are literally labeling

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.