Kirjava

Xtina from year to year (collage by me)

6 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

I don't believe bitch don't even have professional pictures since like, EVER giveup2

It annoys me so much, cuz I wanted to keep it consistent with only using studio photoshoots, but this bitch couldn't even drag her ass out of the house for a cute short session. jj3 Hell, she could have invited the photographer to her house, like with Mario-themed shoot fall1 But of course that session didn't have anything usable. mad5 

3 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

It annoys me so much, cuz I wanted to keep it consistent with only using studio photoshoots, but this bitch couldn't even drag her ass out of the house for a cute short session. jj3 Hell, she could have invited the photographer to her house, like with Mario-themed shoot fall1 But of course that session didn't have anything usable. mad5 

Use the white top Oreo one moo1

Will you edit when a new shoot comes out this year?

4 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Use the white top Oreo one moo1

Will you edit when a new shoot comes out this year?

With her shiny fake-ass wig? No chance moo1

I'll edit at the end of the year, yes. Hopefully we'll get many to choose from. dead2 Her going to a pro photostudio is a good start. 

Updated.  jj1

This new update really made the image LQ on here for some reason. jj3  It's still nice and crisp in my PC file tho. jj2

That Definiton pic is saturated af, btw. orly1 Might edit it later, to make it blend in better with the other pics.