Agugaga

XTINAS NEW SINGLE NOW ON ITUNES

4 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I Want Your Love, TIHTY, and C2C jj2 

oh well, i loved C2C jj2  TIHTY was trash and IWYL is really short & almost a non event cry8

ON TOPIC: Like i said on the xtina section:

awwwww, i think the song is really cute & liked the retro video + she looks awesome with the red hair, idg the hate tbh um2

Just now, Gilly said:

the song is literally her shittiest single yet jj4 is this actually the first single? rip2 3rd flop album in a row coming  jj4 

that's not the lead, she's releasing it ala TIHTY, it's a charity song to help the families of the Orlando mass shooting

It's a cute song. Idk why everyone has to be so hateful towards her jj4 if any other artist did this yall would literally be heaping praise on her etc but because it's Xtina who's deemed a flop or whatever suddenly it's horrible/cringey/taking advantage somehow.

I like the lyrics and the chorus and I think it's a sweet tribute. And obv we need change we need fucking action on gun control instead of more wishes and prayers from our Congressmen

2 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

that's not the lead, she's releasing it ala TIHTY, it's a charity song to help the families of the Orlando mass shooting

oh. still shit tho

• GAGZ.gif.5dd37b074c98c54ca2a7c1c4efb1204
1 hour ago, frankgutz said:

Im glad she's releasing something new for ha fans, when will Gagz jj4  but nooooo, we had that awful TIHTU mini era

Um? Was TIHTU not something for the fans to enjoy? As well as being a powerful song for an important cause and documentary?

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

SLAYED AND DESTROYED.

FLOP OF THE POP IS ABOUT TO COLLPASE INTO A PANIC

You do know this site has other sections outside of Battlegrounds right? This might surprise you but there's actually an Xtina section! Shock! This could have been discussed there! Instead of being turned into a stan war as per usual with you....

15 minutes ago, LadyGootgoot said:

Um? Was TIHTU not something for the fans to enjoy? As well as being a powerful song for an important cause and documentary?

moo4

5 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

#128 on Itunes

Already outperforming "Til It Happens to You" whit1 

good!! i hate that song eve1

10 minutes ago, Dita said:

A charity single with 3/4 of the profits going to the national victim fund and you are all wanting it to flop. Wow. 

We honestly shouldn't discuss it's charting other than to encourage people to donate. "Christina slaying/flopping' here just feels weird to say and kinda tacky. It's nice she wants to help and I applaud for her it. She needs to treat this very delicately and I'm sure she will. 

I don't get all the hate towards Xtina ...

LOL at Britney fans hating this and actually loving Pretty Gurls, shows the lack of class both them and their fav has.

Anywho, none of your favs has done a charity cause for this incident, so I guess we know who's the best out there xtina7

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A charity single with 3/4 of the profits going to the national victim fund and you are all wanting it to flop. Wow. 

It's a cute song. Idk why everyone has to be so hateful towards her  if any other artist did this yall would literally be heaping praise on her etc but because it's Xtina who's deemed a flop or whatev

Xtina will donate the 0.02 cents the song garners to the Orlando victims- I mean stop being so mean

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.