Firdawsi

Mariah set to perform at 1 OAK Las Vegas in first DJ set on June 25

Mariah set to perform at 1 OAK Las Vegas in first DJ set | mcarchives.com

Porter Robinson, Justice, Skrillex, Daft Punk. Before today, it was incredibly difficult to describe which DJs would cater the most exhilarating live experience for their fans. But now, the debate is finally over. That's right; Mariah Carey is finally ready to showcase her incredible talents in her first DJ set at the 1 OAK nightclub in Las Vegas on Saturday June 25.

I know what you're thinking: "But I already bought my plane ticket home after EDC!" Well, forget exorbitant cancellation fees, because Queen Mariah is bound to decimate any crowd with a slew of double drops and mashups that the world has never seen before. It makes perfect sense, honestly, as she's only returning the favor after that DJ saved her life.

X

2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I thought you would know jj7

A DJ set is not a concert. The artist will be playing and mixing recorded musical selections from vinyl, CD, or MP3. The tracks he or she plays may include his or her own work, but it will probably also include songs from other artists and/or labels that are musically similar.

Google ha power sia2 

Just now, Mystical Monkey said:
A DJ set is not a concert. The artist will be playing and mixing recorded musical selections from vinyl, CD, or MP3. The tracks he or she plays may include his or her own work, but it will probably also include songs from other artists and/or labels that are musically similar.

Google ha power sia2 

She will be the DJ? rip3

16 minutes ago, Mystical Monkey said:

I really don't like EDM very much, so...... moo1 

Well it doesn't mean that she'll play only EDM, Sophie played some of her own songs too and current hits at the time sia2

32 minutes ago, Mystical Monkey said:

EDMriah sia1 

11 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Now we know sia2

6 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Well it doesn't mean that she'll play only EDM, Sophie played some of her own songs too and current hits at the time sia2

mariahdj.jpg

56 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Not you guys not knowing what's DJ set rip3

I actually met one of my favorite singers (Sophie Ellis-Bextor) when she had DJ set here sia1

OMG Lucky you meeting Queen Sophie! cry1