frankgutz

Katy Perry think she's Ariana and covers Mariah's Emotion

Katy Perry singing Emotions LIVE in NYC (Mariah Carey Cover)

thougts?

yall need to listen at 0:30  lmfao1  she sounds good tho jj3  better than her whole career,

waiT THAT SCREAM AT 01:19 lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 ha whistle attempt lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

she really tried lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

This is fake... it's not even "new" the video itself is from a Hillary rally a while back and if this actually happened y'all know we would have heard about it weeks ago now just a random "new" video all of the sudden lmao

16 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

Katy Perry singing Emotions LIVE in NYC (Mariah Carey Cover)

thougts?

yall need to listen at 0:30  lmfao1  she sounds good tho jj3  better than her whole career,

waiT THAT SCREAM AT 01:19 lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 ha whistle attempt lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

she really tried lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

you can tell by her lips its totally fake, but 0:30 was so funny lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

3 minutes ago, marykateforpie said:

you can tell by her lips its totally fake, but 0:30 was so funny lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

jj3  well, i tried jj5   and yeah that attempt of whistle and the uohouoou at  0:30 are still funny lmfao1

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Katy Perry singing Emotions LIVE in NYC (Mariah Carey Cover)   thougts? yall need to listen at 0:30    she sounds good tho   better than her whole career, waiT THAT SCRE

lol the audio is really katy but... the vid is not real   anyway, selena did it better      

i dont, i wanted drama     oh, really? spill the true sis   i dont even have a youtube channel   i wanted a hit thread tho   but it was discovered it was fake too s

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.