SeekingThrill

The Most Hated Fave On FOTP?

6 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

from the main categories? probably gaga, but that's down to a lack of understanding (or inability to educate oneself) about her, her artistry and what not.

yas1

6 hours ago, Benji said:

posts like the one by that harry styles user is why monsters are more hated, not their fat fave.

OT. Katy

2 hours ago, Erotic said:

Yeah I think monsters more than Gaga tbh, why I unstanned and distanced myself dead4 

You stan a fucking mainstream pop act, not the art messiah. There is nothing to 'get' and I can't be associated with that entitled shit dead4 

I don't see nothing wrong about that tho um2

A lot of people that follow Gagz are kinda into art or feel some attraction to it, literally Gagz was always supporting her fans to be creative, create any form of art and follow/create whatever they want, on her fansite Littlemonsters use to be a lot of people sharing paintings, poetry, photography, etc... if she's them muse, the only one that "believes on them" or whatever u wanna call it, who cares if they see her as an art messiah um2   plus the fact that she and her team changed the game back then on fashion/visuals (music videos) .

During the ARTPOP era she was always wearing pieces of art on her fashion, like that beautiful Dalí outfit, she was part of Louvre with her work with Robert Wilson, she worked with Jeff Koons, Marina Abramovic, etc... so yeah, she will always be pretentious if you want, who cares? she does try & love art, just like some of her fans

It's not like she's promoting homophobia, hate race speeches or something um2  at the end of the day Music is a form of art so what's the big deal? um2

38 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

yas1

A lot of people that follow Gagz are kinda into art or feel some attraction to it, literally Gagz was always supporting her fans to be creative, create any form of art and follow/create whatever they want, on her fansite Littlemonsters use to be a lot of people sharing paintings, poetry, photography, etc... if she's them muse, the only one that "believes on them" or whatever u wanna call it, who cares if they see her as an art messiah um2   plus the fact that she and her team changed the game back then on fashion/visuals (music videos) .

During the ARTPOP era she was always wearing pieces of art on her fashion, like that beautiful Dalí outfit, she was part of Louvre with her work with Robert Wilson, she worked with Jeff Koons, Marina Abramovic, etc... so yeah, she will always be pretentious if you want, who cares? she does try & love art, just like some of her fans

It's not like she's promoting homophobia, hate race speeches or something um2  at the end of the day Music is a form of art so what's the big deal? um2

i wouldnt have a problem with her pretentiousness if she was good, but please, dont expect me to find overproduced, dated edm songs with banal meaning and awful lyrics to be some sort of creative art that not all of us grasp. its shit music.

about the last line, monsters are the ones who act snobby, so shut up.

5 minutes ago, Benji said:

i wouldnt have a problem with her pretentiousness if she was good, but please, dont expect me to find overproduced, dated edm songs with banal meaning and awful lyrics to be some sort of creative art that not all of us grasp. its shit music.

but most of her fans, including me, likes her for more things not only for the music, idk

i learnedT to love ARTPOP for what it is, a simple but funny album tho, i think the ARTPOP name was a bad idea tbh, she never intended to create "ARTSY" music, she always meant it as the whole package, like i said, she was working with pop artists, she sees the era as a whole, fashion/music/etc.. her booklet was made by Jeff Koons, the whole Koons theme, the pieces of art on her fashion, etc...  i guess everyone was expecting something really different with that name

Plus, some of her songs were scrapped due to Interscope, Burqa was changed, the concept of the album too, etc... even DWUW, by that time R. Kelly  released his album, i bet Interscope made her to do the duet with him just to give him a lil buzz (the demo for DWUW was a solo song), they also made her work with D. Guetta & Will.I.Am to have some "radio friendly song" [Fashion!] on the album, literally the whole era was messy, she just needs a good team like Katy & Taylor

8 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

but most of her fans, including me, likes her for more things not only for the music, idk

i learnedT to love ARTPOP for what it is, a simple but funny album tho, i think the ARTPOP name was a bad idea tbh, she never intended to create "ARTSY" music, she always meant it as the whole package, like i said, she was working with pop artists, she sees the era as a whole, fashion/music/etc.. her booklet was made by Jeff Koons, the whole Koons theme, the pieces of art on her fashion, etc...  i guess everyone was expecting something really different with that name

Plus, some of her songs were scrapped due to Interscope, Burqa was changed, the concept of the album too, etc... even DWUW, by that time R. Kelly  released his album, i bet Interscope made her to do the duet with him just to give him a lil buzz (the demo for DWUW was a solo song), they also made her work with D. Guetta & Will.I.Am to have some "radio friendly song" [Fashion!] on the album, literally the whole era was messy, she just needs a good team like Katy & Taylor

tldr, dont call her music art when it has no depth.

1 hour ago, frankgutz said:

yas1

Yeah and I support that, but at the end of the day she makes pop music that is very much of its time just like every other fave. I'm sick of seeing LM's  (and low-key ha self I love you gags tho) act pretentious as hell and use this non-existent art purveyor bullshit as a way to belittle other mainstream acts um2 

And I have a copy of ARTPOP so if you're going to use that album booklet as an example of her creativity try again cause it was sure as hell nothing left of field um2 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah I think monsters more than Gaga tbh, why I unstanned and distanced myself   You stan a fucking mainstream pop act, not the art messiah. There is nothing to 'get' and I can't be associated wi

From what I have seen, which is not much, Christina. A lot of users are obsessed with her. Agugaga has really traumatized them. 

i wouldnt have a problem with her pretentiousness if she was good, but please, dont expect me to find overproduced, dated edm songs with banal meaning and awful lyrics to be some sort of creative art

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.