Sign in to follow this  

U.S Senate says NO.mp3 to 4 Gun Control measures

Onika 22,373
Just now, Vertigo-go said:

Up to the 90s, or so I hear, store clerks could contact FBI and say some guy just bought two tonnes of compost and matches, and FBI went investigate. It wasn't even some Taliban terrorist alert, it was a thing that made sense to look into just in case. Of course most of those turned out to be just some old geezer buying wholesale for his farm, but I think they stopped real life domestic terrorist attacks too.

FBI has regional offices everywhere, and it's no trouble to check and everyone's safe, but I guess someone somewhere gasped at 2000 dollars spent on petrol to drive to farm's market, and #reported as insufficient spending of government's money moo1

What a fucking trash, this makes me angry and cracks me up at the same time, how people who claim to love their country work hardest to put the same country to a standstill jj4

Ugh this shit seriously makes me so angry. Lemme go run for office tbh, don't even know what yet but I know I could do a better job than these assclowns jj4 

Vertigo-go 18,823
Just now, Onika said:

Ugh this shit seriously makes me so angry. Lemme go run for office tbh, don't even know what yet but I know I could do a better job than these assclowns jj4 

That Paris Hilton's "Stop being poor" t-shirt had a better policy in mind than those people rip3

Onika 22,373
1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

That Paris Hilton's "Stop being poor" t-shirt had a better policy in mind than those people rip3

Ain't that the sad truth giveup1 KIM FUCKING KARDASHIAN TWEETED MORE SENSE ABOUT THIS SITUATION giveup1 I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY LIKE THAT giveup1