jj2  

29 members have voted

1. 1. More iconic

• Xtina
    • Gwen Stefani

3 hours ago, Michael. said:

How come Xtina is not winning this wtf?

Gwen isn't even iconic to begin with. 

Because the OP decided to be cute and pull and bait-and-switch with the poll. He swapped Gwen and Xtina's names, but the votes already cast stayed with the positions. I voted for Xtina as the more iconic one, as I'm sure most other people did, but he changed the name to Gwen.

Gwen is a forgotten trash pile with no talent.

12 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Because the OP decided to be cute and pull and bait-and-switch with the poll. He swapped Gwen and Xtina's names, but the votes already cast stayed with the positions. I voted for Xtina as the more iconic one, as I'm sure most other people did, but he changed the name to Gwen.

Tragic. oprah3

6 hours ago, Americunt said:

Omg that explains why laughcry1

The fucking desperation tho laughcry1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

gwensus 

the one who people actually cite as an influence       

Because the OP decided to be cute and pull and bait-and-switch with the poll. He swapped Gwen and Xtina's names, but the votes already cast stayed with the positions. I voted for Xtina as the more ico

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.