RihannaRTT

UK vote to Leave EU | Pound falls to lowest level since 1985

23 minutes ago, BJORK said:

THE LEAVERS THAT THINK FARAGE WILL COME THROUGH WITH HIS PROMISES lmfao1

adslkfjklladsjas;lfjasdij oaws3q0OFE;VSKD my brain can't process this

He's already said he won't dead2 Someone asked him will the £350m per week that was going to the EU go to the NHS like he promised and he said no dead2 

Hoping they can void the referendum based on these admitted falsities. 

2 hours ago, Matthew said:

I'm not surprised.

This decision  is the choice of the majority, and it should be respected - but it's going to be a bumpy ride for the next few weeks. 

Weeks? Well someone's overly optimistic!

Reuters reports:

Ratings agency Standard and Poor’s said Britain’s top-notch “AAA” credit rating is no longer tenable after voters opted to leave the European Union, the Financial Times reported on Friday.

“We think that a AAA-rating is untenable under the circumstances,” Moritz Kraemer, chief ratings officer for S&P, told the FT.

http://www.politico.eu/article/referendum-on-eu-membership-june-23-brexit-live-blog/

I know I should be fuming at this, and I still am, but I'm really excited about the future of Scotland now. This might be the best thing to happen to Scotland for a while. We can call another IndyRef and leave the UK, and because of our publicised EU support, we'll likely get a quick entry into the EU as an independent country and a good deal coz they'll want to stick it to England. They promised us a voice in 2014 and this shows we didn't get one. It's time to raise our voices again and not be fooled by England's lies. 

2 hours ago, Matthew said:

This is so fucking surreal dead2

I can't say for sure what's going to happen because no one really knows what's going to happen (even the Exit people didn't fucking know) - but this has profound implications for global order. The EU was heading for an iceburg anyway with the influx of migrants out of the middle east and the collapse of the single-market currency, but this will serve to do nothing but hasten its demise. This is the beginning of the end of the EU, it probably will not survive another decade in existence. 

But more than likely, it'll probably facilitate the ultimate breakup of the United Kingdom, because England (and Wales too, overwhelming) want to leave and Northern Ireland and Scotland want to stay. That's dynamic isn't going to fly very long, it could see Northern Ireland being absorbed back into Ireland or becoming it's own country, because Ireland is a devout EU state and the UK will be either forced to arm it's 300 mile border with an EU state or let Northern Ireland go. 

Scottland, bookmark me, won't be in the UK in the third decade of this century. Wales and England might stay together, might. 

Everything has changed - everything, for good or bad - who the fuck knows, but it's going to get rough dead2

I dont think anyone else will leave the EU, i mean the UK always wanted to leave them and was such a "special snowflake" member. It will work better without them.

All other countries depend on the EU more than the UK because of their economy and the euro. 

Just now, Dawni said:

I dont think anyone else will leave the EU, i mean the UK always wanted to leave them and was such a "special snowflake" member. It will work better without them.

All other countries depend on the EU more than the UK because of their economy and the euro. 

It's definitely a possibility at this point though. The EU president released a statement urging the other 27 nations to be unified. Some French and Dutch parties are already calling for EU referendums dead2 

BARCLAYS DOWN 35% ON THE FTSE 100 giveup1 

30 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Not with the lowest value for the pound since Margaret Thatcher over 30 years ago. The UK will sink.

Hopefully we'll have another Scottish Indie Ref asap and leave them to rot. 

The pound is the only saving grace you have. Get ready to welcome all the American tourists maisy

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

EU is a piece of shit and we all know it.

It has its problems, but it helped the economy so much.

And its the only reason we all have the european convention on human rights and the Charter of fundamental right which are very important in those times.

There are actually tons of reasons why the EU slays if you would research a bit.

3 minutes ago, Dawni said:

The Netherlands - for one, polling metrics are suggesting that they want to take EU-Break poll too and there is some suggestion that they could win in. 

Italy as well - but they're about to hit a banking crisis in the same vein of Greece. 

This literally could not have come at a worst time for the EU, and this has just taken a cap off of all Anti-EU politics. I'm not saying that like Germany is going to leave dead2, but I'll eat my hat if you don't see the entire EU start to disintegrate.