G like MC

Would you survive being a Brit Stan?

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Harry mentioned NOTHING about vocals... he was referring to your previous comment about Britney fans "surviving without a brain" and that you as a Rih stan shouldn't be throwing rocks in glass houses because evidently you've been shown to be quite brainless yourself rav2 But of course you'd post some completely off the rail argument about something NO ONE WAS TALKING ABOUT and pretend you've won somehow. How predictable.. brit4 

Your argument would have made sense if he hadn't added "Rihanna stan" at the end but he did, therefore he gave me room to come for Shitney, so try again. ny1 I have every right to come for Shitney stans since Rihallah can actually sing, can actually stay in tune, can actually deliver good vocals and hasn't been lip-synching throughout her entire career unlike the talentless worthless piece of trash you stan for. ny1 It's that simple, since you like logic so much it shouldn't be so hard for your brain to grasp it, what's wrong? Plus, I respond whatever the fuck I want. jj2  Also, tumblr_nldzteF7vG1rctuzjo1_250.gif

34 minutes ago, lautnerfied said:

Look who you stan

Okay, let's see: 

All of my faves can sing unlike Shitney. julia1

My faves haven't lip-synched throughout her entire careers, unlike Shitney. julia1

My faves can bend their knees, unlike Shitney. julia1

My faves can stay in tune while singing Happy Birthday, unlike Shitney. julia1

My faves don't need doubles to record the vocals for her albums, unlike Shitney. julia1

My faves don't need doubles for her music videos, unlike Shitney. julia1

Is that enough grandpa, or you want more lashings? julia1

I've been  fan of Britney Spears since well... the beginning of her career. 

There is literally nothing that this bitch could do that phases me anymore or anything that her detractors could say that could phase me fall2

3 hours ago, Selig said:

Okay, let's see: 

My faves haven't lip-synched throughout her entire careers, unlike Shitney. julia1

My faves don't need doubles to record the vocals for her albums, unlike Shitney. julia1

And then we are obsessed with Xtina,sure  julia1

4 hours ago, Selig said:

Your argument would have made sense if he hadn't added "Rihanna stan" at the end but he did, therefore he gave me room to come for Shitney, so try again. ny1 I have every right to come for Shitney stans since Rihallah can actually sing, can actually stay in tune, can actually deliver good vocals and hasn't been lip-synching throughout her entire career unlike the talentless worthless piece of trash you stan for. ny1 It's that simple, since you like logic so much it shouldn't be so hard for your brain to grasp it, what's wrong? Plus, I respond whatever the fuck I want. jj2  Also, tumblr_nldzteF7vG1rctuzjo1_250.gif

lol,Rihanna had like one single good performance in her whole career and now you can't stop bragging about it lmfao1 

Yea,Rih stan chill. BBMAs was good but from what i've seen on her tour she avoids most of the notes and she's pretty lazy live. So just stop lmfao1 

Aren't we free to stan whoever the fuck we want? Stop calling anyone brainless when you still use "Shitney" as a drag. eve1

No1 is obsessed with you hunty,you just try too hard that it's impossible to not notice you  eve1

I've stanned Britney since 1998/9 so I'm pretty sure I can handle anything.

13 hours ago, Selig said:

Okay, let's see: 

Are these supposed to be drags? lmfao1How pathetic lmfao1Britney's already cemented herself into pop culture and proven herself to be an iconic legend, who just keeps getting betterlmfao1So carry on with your 'she can't bend her knees!!111' argument lmfao1 Weak lmfao1

I actually miss Agugu. At least he worked hard to make up some weak drags, instead of stale bullshit.

5 hours ago, trashmagic said:

Are these supposed to be drags? lmfao1How pathetic lmfao1Britney's already cemented herself into pop culture and proven herself to be an iconic legend, who just keeps getting betterlmfao1So carry on with your 'she can't bend her knees!!111' argument lmfao1 Weak lmfao1

what a drag  

lmfao1

11 hours ago, Selig said:

Okay, let's see: 

Oh. nicki4

11 hours ago, Michael. said:

lol,Rihanna had like one single good performance in her whole career and now you can't stop bragging about it lmfao1 

Yea,Rih stan chill. BBMAs was good but from what i've seen on her tour she avoids most of the notes and she's pretty lazy live. So just stop lmfao1 

Aren't we free to stan whoever the fuck we want? Stop calling anyone brainless when you still use "Shitney" as a drag. eve1

No1 is obsessed with you hunty,you just try too hard that it's impossible to not notice you  eve1

You know damn well Rihanna has had more than 1, you want me to post them? Rihanna's a better singer than Shitney, just STOP. orangu1

A Shitney stan saying someone is lazy while performing live, the fucking NERVE. ny6

Yes, you are free to stan that untalented piece of trash. Just like I'm free to think that anyone that stans such a joke is a brainless creature. ny6

Suuuure. It's just so easy to mop the floor with that mentally unstable shit, stay mad Britards. ny1

9 hours ago, trashmagic said:

I actually miss Agugu. At least he worked hard to make up some weak drags, instead of stale bullshit.

I love the fact that you ignored everything I said and focused on the knee part cause you know everything else is FACTUAL. ny1

Shitney is not a legend, stop being deluded. And just because she was successful years ago we're supposed to ignore the fact that she's a talentless piece of trash? "Just keeps getting better" Are you fucking serious now? ny4 It's known Britards are brainless but this is a new low, at least some others accept the fact that she ain't shit nowadays. Omg, I feel sorry for you. ny4

I'll carry on and you will continue FUMING and SEETHING. ny1

4 hours ago, Selig said:

You know damn well Rihanna has had more than 1, you want me to post them? Rihanna's a better singer than Shitney, just STOP. orangu1

A Shitney stan saying someone is lazy while performing live, the fucking NERVE. ny6

Yes, you are free to stan that untalented piece of trash. Just like I'm free to think that anyone that stans such a joke is a brainless creature. ny6

Suuuure. It's just so easy to mop the floor with that mentally unstable shit, stay mad Britards. ny1

I love the fact that you ignored everything I said and focused on the knee part cause you know everything else is FACTUAL. ny1

Shitney is not a legend, stop being deluded. And just because she was successful years ago we're supposed to ignore the fact that she's a talentless piece of trash? "Just keeps getting better" Are you fucking serious now? ny4 It's known Britards are brainless but this is a new low, at least some others accept the fact that she ain't shit nowadays. Omg, I feel sorry for you. ny4

I'll carry on and you will continue FUMING and SEETHING. ny1

The only one fuming is you, sat behind your screen hitting the keys 'shitney can't sing hurr durr'. There's been so much worse & incentive criticism of her before, your comments are so boring. Meanwhile, Queen is making coins from her incredible successful Vegas residency, various magazine covers and LIVE TV performances. Stay pressed! kylie1 

36 minutes ago, rocky road said:

I'm too smart and not gullible enough to be a Britney fan

Like asking me to go from atheism to Christianity 

Yes I agree, you'd be going from a life of sin to finally seeing the light of the Lord. Stan for Godney a bit cry6

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your glass house is real pretty, Rihanna stan. 

I'm a Bionic massacre/Lotus slaughter survivor, so I can survive stanning for anyone  

Harry mentioned NOTHING about vocals... he was referring to your previous comment about Britney fans "surviving without a brain" and that you as a Rih stan shouldn't be throwing rocks in glass houses 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.