VaginasAreDisgusting!

Why are most of Madonna's songs forgotten?

2 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

Shakira has written the most beautiful lyrics I have ever heard cry9 For real cry8

but the delivery is so weak, im sure mariah can totally cover them with her strong vocals (if she wants to cover flops ofc)moo5

Coming from a Monster. What did Lady Gaga sing again? I tried asking everyone around me but nobody knew.

ISgHpZ2.gif

But they did list off a few of Madonna's timeless classics such as Holiday, Like A Virgin, Material Girl, La Isla Bonita, Open Your Heart, Papa Don't Preach, Like A Prayer, Express Yourself, Vogue, Hung Up... The list goes on.

She put out a lot of singles, no?

She still has about 5 major/well known hits that most people can hum the hook to and 3-5 of those are all an artist needs to be permanent A-List.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

And she has at least one in every decade.

7 minutes ago, SkullDrag said:

Most? lmfao1 ALL OF THEM ARE FORGOTTEN lmfao1 

Holiday

Borderline

Lucky Star

Like a Virgin

Material Girl

Papa Don't Preach

La Isla Bonita

Like a Prayer

Express Yourself

Vogue

Justify My Love

Frozen

Ray of Light

Beautiful Stranger

Music

Don't Tell Me

Hung Up

4 Minutes

I'm pretty sure most people have at least heard 5 of those songs. But stay delusional and mad. mad3 

5 minutes ago, SkullDrag said:

Mariah has AIWFCIY, MJ has Thriller, Whitney has I Will Always Love You, Celine has My Heart Will Go On, Cyndi has Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Madonna has this

kiikiikiikii

The thing with Madonna is that her hits are so different from each other. Young American Christian teens don't realize it's the same person. wendy2 

But play them a Tranet song...I'm sure they have no clue who is signing it, aside from the fact that the bitch is singing in her dog whistle register. kii 

20 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

The thing with Madonna is that her hits are so different from each other. Young American Christian teens don't realize it's the same person. wendy2 

But play them a Tranet song...I'm sure they have no clue who is signing it, aside from the fact that the bitch is singing in her dog whistle register. kii 

So you're admitting that old intentional gay twinks only know Madonna music? ny6 Finally a non deluded Madonna stan! 

It's cute when Knee stans try to call anyone deluded when you all are the experts at deluding yourselves into thinking the most basic dance moves = slaying like 2001ney. ny6

35 minutes ago, SkullDrag said:

Mariah has AIWFCIY, MJ has Thriller, Whitney has I Will Always Love You, Celine has My Heart Will Go On, Cyndi has Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Madonna has this

kiikiikiikii

4 minutes ago, Tapestry said:

It's cute when Knee stans try to call anyone deluded when you all are the experts at deluding yourselves into thinking the most basic dance moves = slaying like 2001ney. ny6

10/26/1983

Kiiiiiiii @ you deflecting the thread because you dont like the taste of the tea posted in here rav2 And no I aint the type of Britney fan to claim she slayed so easily. And MESS @ your age. I see why you're mad about me spilling the turth on Madonna her career  ny4

OT: Madonna and her no remembered songs

1 minute ago, SkullDrag said:

Kiiiiiiii @ you deflecting the thread because you dont like the taste of the tea posted in here rav2 And no I aint the type of Britney fan to claim she slayed so easily.

OT: Madonna and her no remembered songs

Well when you serve dirty sock water and call it tea, most people aren't going to like the taste. rav2

Just now, Tapestry said:

Well when you serve dirty sock water and call it tea, most people aren't going to like the taste. rav2

If you wanna call anyone not knowing Madonna music tea then you do you boo rav2 ny4 

2 minutes ago, SkullDrag said:

If you wanna call anyone not knowing Madonna music tea then you do you boo rav2 ny4 

Isn't that exactly what you just did tho? rav2 Are you pretending to be stupid or are you actually stupid?

The lashings in here. That's what you all get for attempting to come for the Queen of Music. ny1 Madonna has the biggest catalog of classics and memorable songs, that's a known fact. Also, I'm glad Morgwana finally used her brain and created a dupe that wasn't her original nickname with an added blank space. You go Morgwana @paristime!  ny1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're not lol 

Most?  ALL OF THEM ARE FORGOTTEN  

Well this thread flopped hard considering that 80% of the convo was ChooseyLover arguing with Pipi's dupe.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.