G like MC

FOTP Mafia (Sign-Ups CLOSED)

26 minutes ago, Physical said:

I love how you're a fan of dark themes/muders/suspense yas2 

WAIT.

Do we actually get to choose if we get a special role? yas2 Bc I want to be the Hooker now! yas2

I'll do anything! yas2 

Mafia Roles
1. Mafioso - Included in a group PM with the other mafia members and decides with them who to kill each night. 

2. Hooker - Included in a group PM with the other mafia members and decides with them who to kill each night. Also has the ability to solicit one townsperson of their choice each night. The person they choose to have sex with has all their abilities blocked for the night (the Sheriff can't investigate anyone, the Doctor can't save anyone, Gunsmith can't give a gun, Double Voter only gets one vote at the next lynching, Bulletproof loses their protection 'til the next day, Oracle's psychic link won't out any roles, Witch is unable to use their revival potion, Private Eye can't follow anyone, Fool can be safely lynched without everyone else losing, Bomber can be safely shot without injuring the shooter, Hunter will lose their main gun and can be lynched without the potential to take two shots though they may be able to take one shot if they have a Gunsmith gun).

3. G-Man - Included in a group PM with the other mafia members and decides with them who to kill each night. Also chooses one player each night to investigate, like the Cop, and can share this information with the rest of the mafia.

4. Boss - Included in a group PM with the other mafia members and decides with them who to kill each night. If investigated by the Cop, they show up as innocent, rather than a member of the mafia.

Town Roles

5. Oracle - Each night, the Oracle attunes themselves to one person and sends out a psychic message. If the Oracle is killed at any time, the person they were attuned to at the time has their role revealed to everyone who is alive. If you suspect someone of being the Boss, it's a good idea to have the Oracle attune themselves to the person and then kill the Oracle.

6. Gunsmith - Each night, the Gunsmith sends out a gun with one bullet in it to a person of their choice, not including themselves. The person who receives the gun can choose to fire it at any person who is alive on the day they get the gun. If they do not use the gun while they have it, it expires, unless they are given another gun by the gunsmith on the next night. Anyone who is lynched while holding one of the Gunsmith's guns is able to use it before being lynched. This does stack with the Hunter's ability.

7. Doctor - Each night, the Doctor chooses one person to watch over and protect from injuries. The Doctor is able to pick themselves as the person to be saved each night. If the Mafia attempts to kill the person the Doctor is watching over, the person will remain alive.

8. Cop - Each night, the Cop chooses one person to investigate, in order to find out their alignment (note: not their role, just their alignment). They will receive a verdict of "Guilty" if they choose to investigate the Mafioso, G-Man or the Hooker. Everyone else will come up with an "Innocent" verdict, including the Boss. Generally, if the Cop chooses to out themselves in order to share a verdict, the Doctor will protect them from that point forward.

9. Bulletproof - This person is unable to be killed by the Mafia at night or by being shot with the Gunsmith's guns. They can only die during the daily lynching, unless the Hooker is acting on them.

10. Double Voter - This person gets two votes during every lynching, which gives them more power that they may not want to endorse.

11. Witch - The Witch has a single-use revival potion, which can be used to save a player from death. At the end of each night, but before the morning, the Witch is told who is about to die. If the Witch believes it to be in the best interest of the town, they can use their revival potion. The potion cannot be used to revive those who are lynched or those shot by the Gunsmith's guns.

12. Private Eye - This person follows another player every night and gets to see who they used their power on during the previous night. Roles who do not visit (Bulletproof, Double Voter, Fool, Hunter, Bomber, Witch on nights when not using their potion) will show up as having visited no one. Most mafia roles (Boss, G-Man and Mafioso) will be shown as having visited the person they attempted to kill during the night. The exception here is the Hooker, who is instead shown as having visited the person they blocked the previous night. All other town-sided visiting roles will show as having visited the person they chose.

13. Hunter - If this person is chosen for lynching during the day, they get to kill one other person of their choice before being lynched. If they're killed during the night or by one of the Gunsmith's guns, they do not get to take someone with them. If they are lynched while they have one of the Gunsmith's guns, they get two final shots. There is no obligation to take both shots and it may be smarter to just use one shot.

14. Fool - This person wants to be lynched and will try their hardest to get lynched. If they get lynched, both the Mafia and the Town lose the game and the Fool is declared the winner, so it's in the best interests of both sides to either shoot the Fool using one of the Gunsmith's guns or have the Mafia kill the Fool during the night.

15. Bomber - If this person is shot by one of the Gunsmith's guns, both the Bomber and the person who fired the gun die. If they are lynched during the day or killed by the Mafia during the night, they die normally.

50 minutes ago, Cortez said:

WAIT.

Do we actually get to choose if we get a special role? yas2 Bc I want to be the Hooker now! yas2

I'll do anything! yas2 

It's gonna do it randomly but I think you can pull off anything 

5 minutes ago, Americunt said:

I can help you behind the scenes with making all the roles go in the right order. jj2 

Ok cool I appreciate all this work I'm gonna randomly assign the names for each role and then I'll let you know who. I'm planning two Pm groups. One for the mafia related and then one for the entire village 

Just now, Physical said:

Can you be the legend of the town that visits people in their sleep? We need the drama 

omg yas, I'll give u the drama, the Gossip and the mess

Just now, #MusicNotTheBling said:

omg yas, I'll give u the drama, the Gossip and the mess

Ok good. Like you aren't playing to win but I need someone to like get keep the drama going and I think you would be great at that King yas2