G like MC

FOTP Mafia (Season One)

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

We also need votes to be made public in future rounds. The game is more fair that way.

Yeah. I think so too. people can see their true_colors.mp3 and it's easier that way tbh

13 minutes ago, Americunt said:

I think everyone sorta missed the point of this game. You're supposed to share information in this thread to figure out who's Mafia and who's not. You guys just shot yourselves in the foot by random-lynching one of your biggest weapons against the Mafia. dead2

I didn't get what kinda info can we share here though?

Just now, Americunt said:

You can share anything you discovered with your role. It may make you a target, but that's what the Doctor is around for.

Ohh mess, am I allowed to say what I discovered now that I'm dead? 

Just now, Tampon said:

Once you're dead, you're no longer allowed to share what you've found. The best thing that could happen from this point on would be for the Private Eye to out themselves and share their two nights worth of info.

2 minutes ago, Tampon said:

We discovered a note in your pocket revealing the info you gathered. What would you like it to say?

sorry this is like the first time I'm doing this on a forum so I'm figuring it out as I go jj7 

Edit: the note is unreadable rip2 

6 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Once you're dead, you're no longer allowed to share what you've found. The best thing that could happen from this point on would be for the Private Eye to out themselves and share their two nights worth of info.

Just now, Physical said:

We discovered a note in your pocket revealing the info you gathered. What would you like it to say?

sorry this is like the first time I'm doing this on a forum so I'm figuring it out as I go jj7 

The conflicting messages! jj3 
I'll do a little something.

While searching @Tampons pockets in an attempt to rob his corpse, some brainless Halseyville citizen finds a mysterious note! he shares it with the rest of the idiots after they're done mourning the disgusting brutal murder of @Tampon (so after a few years jj3)

VsCQMgU.png 

9 minutes ago, Physical said:

Edit: the note is unreadable rip2 

Understandable since they're all likely illiterate! jj3 

1 minute ago, Tampon said:

The conflicting messages! jj3 
I'll do a little something.

While searching @Tampons pockets in an attempt to rob his corpse, some brainless Halseyville citizen finds a mysterious note! he shares it with the rest of the idiots after they're done mourning the disgusting brutal murder of @Tampon (so after a few years jj3)

Hide contents

VsCQMgU.png 

@Jony Ivejj3 

1 minute ago, Entea said:

This is a good and hard game, it's like how it would be in real life (we don't know who's who, what should we say) dead2

Like you could say you're the private eye but we don't know for sure you are until you die jj2 

~ ASHLEY TALKS ~

@Justice is someone important. I will not rihveal her role... but the mafia should kill ha next tbh tay1

I also found out many secrets @Cortez's family wants to keep! Isn't it weird that they are the oldest family here? They should know something! KILL HA! tay1