Is Gaga going to become a vegas act in 5 years?

In 5 Years, will Flopga become a Vegas act   

12 members have voted

1. 1. In 5 Years, will Flopga become a Vegas act

• Fuck Yes
    • 2 More Cheek To Cheeks
    • 1 Top 20
    • A Top 10 Hit album
    • Various C list acting

I love how we mock the idea of being a Vegas act, even though considering the fact that even though in most cases, it's either a rest home for careers that are waiting to be revived or put in the ground, they still make more money in one week then you will see in your life mad4

It really all comes down to LG5's success. If the era does well and has a few top 5 hits on it, i could see her doing a Superbowl perfomance again in the near future lj1 but if it flops or she goes indie or something, i dont think Vegas would be that far out of her horizon. moo1

I think she will head down the vegas route but not in 5 years. I dont see why vegas shows are such a bad thing anyway, only legends get a certified vegas spot and STILL get sold out shows. So congrats to her on how much she will make by then in the  I Live For The Applause Vegas Ball demi1 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is your fave going to have a new boyfriend in 5 weeks?

I love how we mock the idea of being a Vegas act, even though considering the fact that even though in most cases, it's either a rest home for careers that are waiting to be revived or put in the grou

She doesn't have enough hits to fill the show 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.