ChooseyLover

Make Me will be officially released tonight!

28 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

The official song and video will be dropped TONIGHT at 10pm!!! 

britney_3

Private Show will appear on Spears’ upcoming ninth studio album.

SOURCE: http://www.thebounce.ca/2016/07/14/20613/

10 pm Spanish time? nat1 She can keep Private Show for later tbh nat2 I want the real tea aka Make Me (Ooh)

2 minutes ago, #MusicNotTheBling said:

10 pm Spanish time? nat1 She can keep Private Show for later tbh nat2 I want the real tea aka Make Me (Ooh)

Canada time it seems nat1 Fuck you Private Show haters whit1 Britney prefers Private Show and so do I whit1

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

Canada time it seems nat1 Fuck you Private Show haters whit1 Britney prefers Private Show and so do I whit1

she probably prefers Make Me, but she's releasing PS just to hold the leaks for a couple of weeks until MM is released nat1

2 minutes ago, #MusicNotTheBling said:

she probably prefers Make Me, but she's releasing PS just to hold the leaks for a couple of weeks until MM is released nat1

Doesn't make sense nat1 If she wanted to hold the leaks she would release Make Me once and for all. ny1

8 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Which song do you prefer? lj1

I didn't listen to either yet cry0 I want to be suprised and snatched, her lead singles are always her masterpieces cry0 

EDIT: I listened to a short snippet of Private Show though, I liked it very much! cry0 

Just now, ChooseyLover said:

Doesn't make sense nat1 If she wanted to hold the leaks she would release Make Me once and for all. ny1

not if she plans to release Make Me in a couple of weeks nat1

3 minutes ago, Revival said:

I didn't listen to either yet cry0 I want to be suprised and snatched, her lead singles are always her masterpieces cry0 

EDIT: I listened to a short snippet of Private Show though, I liked it very much! cry0 

`Great decision tbh gaga3 If I could delete the Make Me snippets from my mind I would do it moo1

Probably Private Show will be a promo single to promote the album and the perfume and Make Me will be the lead single. But we will hear Private Show first it seems ny1

2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

`Great decision tbh gaga3 If I could delete the Make Me snippets prom my mind I would do it moo1

Probably Private Show will be a promo single to promote the album and the perfume and Make Me will be the lead single. But we will hear Private Show first it seems ny1

A Nicki Minaj Lookin' Ass tea lj1 if only Private Show won't overshadow the lead single lj1