Jump to content
FOTP
Sign in to follow this  

Rise | Single | July 15th (OUT NOW)

Recommended Posts

Greedy    99

OMG this is the slayage "Make Me" haven't made me... antm1
Nothing special : classic production... But this melody is so powerful and catchy antm1
A great appetizer before KP4. No one's wig is safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUINN    19,708
8 minutes ago, BabyJane said:

The video could be released tomorrow! ahs1

THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE SAYING ALL OVER TWITTER! ahs1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Javi    19,517

What the fuck I was just hating it 30 minutes ago then suddenly it really started growing on me jj4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BabyJane    232
14 minutes ago, QUINN said:

THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE SAYING ALL OVER TWITTER! ahs1 

 

What a time to be a Katy Cat! Really hoping this debuts at #1. What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUINN    19,708
Just now, BabyJane said:

 

What a time to be a Katy Cat! Really hoping this debuts at #1. What do you think?

I dunno about a debut... that would be MAAAASSIVE. But I mean, given the shock drop, the crazy huge promotional spots, and the video coming possibly on the same day, it's the PERFECT set up. She could do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BabyJane    232
3 minutes ago, QUINN said:

I dunno about a debut... that would be MAAAASSIVE. But I mean, given the shock drop, the crazy huge promotional spots, and the video coming possibly on the same day, it's the PERFECT set up. She could do it.

 

I feel like a number 1 would really be the nail in the coffin. bey2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUINN    19,708
1 minute ago, BabyJane said:

 

I feel like a number 1 would really be the nail in the coffin. bey2

Oh it's DEFINITELY going #1. KP is getting her 10th #1 hit with this song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BabyJane    232
3 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Oh it's DEFINITELY going #1. KP is getting her 10th #1 hit with this song.

 

 cry0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eleven.    31,784

Seeing Katy all over iTunes is such a throwback, I don't know cry7 

The fact this got released in summer just like Roar cry7 

Katy back at it again with the suprises like it's Christmas cry7 

Also..

6
Katy Perry - Rise
  0.5394 0.4863 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000

Coming for that #1 spot cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUINN    19,708
16 minutes ago, BabyJane said:

WHERE IS @California boy?????

 

8 minutes ago, Revival said:

Probably sleeping sia2 

there's still a few hours before he's due to be around kii I shouldn't even be here either but Katy has me WOOOOKE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUINN    19,708
11 minutes ago, Revival said:

Seeing Katy all over iTunes is such a throwback, I don't know cry7 

The fact this got released in summer just like Roar cry7 

Katy back at it again with the suprises like it's Christmas cry7 

Also..

6
Katy Perry - Rise
  0.5394 0.4863 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000

Coming for that #1 spot cry7 

cry2cry9brit2 10TH #1 LET'S GO KWEEN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eleven.    31,784
1 minute ago, QUINN said:

 

there's still a few hours before he's due to be around kii I shouldn't even be here either but Katy has me WOOOOKE

Correction: Katy had you shook! whit1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×