Chapman

LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN! (LAST UPDATE P. 46)

6 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Look on page 930 jj5 

do you still have red hair? I wanna dye my hair at some point, not red or any weird colour, but just because all of us Asians have black hair I wanna try something out dead7 ***flawless btw cry6 

Just now, Chapman. said:

do you still have red hair? I wanna dye my hair at some point, not red or any weird colour, but just because all of us Asians have black hair I wanna try something out dead7 ***flawless btw cry6 

I have a very long and intense hair story but the tl;dr answer to that question is yes, it is currently red moo1 you should try lightening it a bit and see how you like it!

1 minute ago, QUINN said:

I have a very long and intense hair story but the tl;dr answer to that question is yes, it is currently red moo1 you should try lightening it a bit and see how you like it!

im actually considering a silver ish thing now that I'm thinking bout it interesting1 

2 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

im actually considering a silver ish thing now that I'm thinking bout it interesting1 

That'd be cool! Just be careful, that requires complete lifting of your color and will change the texture of your hair if you've never bleached it.

2 minutes ago, QUINN said:

That'd be cool! Just be careful, that requires complete lifting of your color and will change the texture of your hair if you've never bleached it.

shock2 

for me I gotta bleach it no matter what tho, cus it's complete black? but I have the softest hair and I don't wanna lose that jj7 

Just now, Chapman. said:

shock2 

for me I gotta bleach it no matter what tho, cus it's complete black? but I have the softest hair and I don't wanna lose that jj7 

Yeah but to go silver you'll basically have to go platinum first. It would be a few bleach processes to lift you from black to platinum. It would feel very dry and brittle for a while after that, for sure. But deep conditioning treatments would fix that after a bit!

7 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Who's dead? nat1

nobody yet but yes Xtina's career nat1 

7 hours ago, QUINN said:

Yeah but to go silver you'll basically have to go platinum first. It would be a few bleach processes to lift you from black to platinum. It would feel very dry and brittle for a while after that, for sure. But deep conditioning treatments would fix that after a bit!

platinum? my fave can do that for me! nat1 

3 hours ago, Justas said:

Can't wait to win again demi1

I will Rise.mp3 demi1

you bet there's gonna be ALL the rise and make me references lol2 

2 hours ago, Liam said:

While you are all here join the new event

first time posting EVER in any hg thread, I should've known jj3jj3jj3jj3 

3xtJTFE.png

Sylk's reply doesn't count as first reply because I edited this top post eve1 

TEXT

Spoiler
9… 8… 7… 

Today we begin the 2nd Annual Hunger Games, where our 48 courageous tributes fight and kill to be the last survivor, claiming power and glory. They circle around the cornucopia, where supplies like MP3 players, albums and phones are put, the FOTP essentials. Weapons like spears and sharp vinyls are placed as well.

6… 5… 4… 

The beginning of the games is always heartbreaking, because most deaths occur when people are just energised, and thirsty for blood. The Bloodbath begins in 3 seconds.

3… 2… 

At all of a sudden, LadyGootgoot from District 8 shouts out “LONG LIVE ARTPOPPPP”, and jumps from his platform before the horn goes off. He explodes in gushing lumps of blood, splashed on his partner Sylk’s silky skin. He immediately screams from horror.

1… May the odds be ever in your favour.

Right off the bat an enormous truck painted in complete gold comes busting out of the woods. Tributes all get distracted, and runs away from their platforms to the other side of the field. Only this is not the case for Carlos and AGNTEA, as their eyes dazzle at the reflecting glow of the truck. They instantly get smashed, thrown away to a good hundred meters. 

Remember how Justice, named #JusticeForSober previously, ran for a kiss in the middle of a Bloodbath? This time she glares at belinda, dashes forward, and dump tackles her to the floor. Her mutual Ariana stans, TattooedHeart, Cortez and Jae, immediately follows suit, as Juinae, H.ONEY, Rico, and Jake, all run over and hold belinda down, punching and slapping her. belinda is left on the floor with what’s left of her face, when the gold truck comes and runs her over, as the other tributes dodge away with ease.

Benji is the first person to attempt to dash into the woods without anybody noticing. Royalty, along with barbiej33p, catches him and pushes him to the floor. Shiver, along with barbiej33p, Tampon, ChooseyLover, Urbanov, Royalty, Honey and, pushes him to the floor and rips his hair out, leaving nothing but his scalp. Luca. executes the final kill, as he shoves an MP3 player straight in Benji’s asshole, shooting a hole through his body.

The truck keeps roaming the field, when District 3 tributes already couldn’t hold their alliance. Katy Perry, Taylor Snake, Calvin Harris and Rihanna get on the floor for a massive brawl. Hair pulls, punches, nipple twists… This district is just a complete mess. Habits, standing next to them, actually decides to break them up and ask for an alliance. Katy, who’s previously won the Faves Hunger Games, remains her bloodthirsty self, rises up and suffocates Habits to death with… her bare hands.

Juinae, #MusicNotTheBling, Robert and Chris Pratt stay out of drama, as they grab a copy of Taylor Swift’s 1989 and Speak Now and head out the field. We catch Honey, the D1 one, following Juinae after all the album copies have run out. Fantastic taste!

Sylk remains horrified and trembling on his platform, with blood smeared on his face. This is when the gold truck turns and comes straight at him in full speed. The headlights blind Sylk’s vision, leaving him hopeless. The truck keeps coming...

…and we won’t tell you if he dies. On the other hand Dr. Slay and Justas quickly grabs a spear and leaves, and Hyun, Pageant Material, RihannaRTT, Yuri are officially the biggest pussies in the arena! 

Back to Sylk. At this moment Sylk prays to the Lord that he gets in heaven, or wherever LadyGootgoot is. “I’m coming for your ass baby…” He closes his eyes. This is when fellow D8 tribute Skyline jumps in, and pushes Sylk’s lightweight body away from the truck, as he takes the hit himself. 

As people begin to leave the field, now covered in blood and hairs, Tiffany Pollard and Wendy Williams, the two badass bitches from District 10, walk together into the woods, looking untouched and amazing. Pollard looks for some conversation and attempts to befriend Wendy, as she opens her mouth, “Have you heard of that drama from Tayl…”

And Wendy shoves a spear through Tiffany’s stomach when she knew what Tiffany’s about to say.

9 cannon shots are fired, and the Bloodbath officially ends. Did Wendy betray Tiffany solely for removing a threat? Or is there some game plan behind this? How will alliances and further drama work out with the remaining tributes? Find out in the next update. Don’t forget, first replies below this thread gets you immunity to death in the next update!