Hillary or Trump?

Trump or Hillary??  

45 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Donald Trump
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Neither tbh

8 minutes ago, Hylia said:

@Americunt since your posts have a tendency to calm me down in these political threads, what are your thoughts on the WWIII peepers on this page? rih1 

Elections always make everyone particularly alarmist. The truth of the matter is that the concept of a world war is dead. No one is willing to get into a fight they're not guaranteed to win anymore. Countries are strong enough to contend with each other and the very idea of a nuclear war is enough to keep atomic weapons from being used. It's just a lot of posturing right now and that's basically all I expect it to ever be. The greatest threat to world peace is probably Daesh/ISIL/ISIS and they're being beaten back to nothing by coordinated military efforts. We're living in the most peaceful time in recorded human history. I don't see anything changing that.

That said, I do think the Philippines situation is going to boil over in a year and really become a problem that needs to be dealt with. Duterte's interactions with whoever the next president is will shape US-Philippines relations for years to come. It's crucial that he's chastised for his actions or at the very least, appeased. He doesn't have access to any physically powerful weaponry, but his ideas do need to be squashed before they spread to neighboring countries.

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

@Americunt since your posts have a tendency to calm me down in these political threads, what are your thoughts on the WWIII peepers on this page? rih1 

I love that user, they always deliver rationality. I'm glad they responded too, because that World War III nonsense killed a few of my brain cells. rih1

I'm voting for Trump :)

Spoiler

jk lol1

Spoiler

But the idea of a WW3 doesn't seem too remote for me, I mean - not in the sense of an actual terrible war like the WW1 & WW2, but more like fighting in other places like in arab countries & north pole fall7 you know what I mean? or maybe just power politics fall7 but some kind of big conflict is coming for sure jj4 Germany just approved a rearmament plan jj4 and Germany always keeps the army to the minimum... idk

Hillary sent some emails and engaged in some generally shady but not explicitly illegal behavior and Trump...

Is endorsed by the KKK orangu1 

Called Mexicans rapists and criminals orangu1 

Systematically denied rentals to black people orangu1 

Proposed banning Muslims from the country orangu1 

Belittles veterans with PTSD, or POW's like John McCain, a member of his own party orangu1

Said he could grab women by the pussy because he's rich and powerful orangu1 

Has a dozen women saying he did exactly that orangu1

And then he just pretends it never happened and pretends like he has respect for women orangu1 

Has a child rape case open against him orangu1 

Hasn't released his tax returns and probably doesn't pay anything in taxes despite making billions orangu1 

Conned people out of their money in Trump U orangu1 

Wonders why we have nukes if we don't use them orangu1

Jokes about cancelling the election and just giving the presidency to him orangu1 

I mean seriously HOW is anything Clinton done even comparable to this shit Trump has said and done? LITERALLY video/audio evidence of every fucking thing I listed and yet somehow people compare Clinton using a private server to send emails and Clinton happening to be the Secretary of State when Benghazi happened to Trump being a fucking psychotic moron

ny12 

9 hours ago, Tiny Little Bows said:

I love that user, they always deliver rationality. I'm glad they responded too, because that World War III nonsense killed a few of my brain cells. rih1

It's hardly nonsense - it's just simply two schools of thought on geo-politics. 

In truth, there are many potential catalysts across the entire world that could result in a global war breaking out, not just in the middle east, they've been around for decades. It's just, they've hardly ever been so clear as they are now, maybe only a few times since the end of the second world war. Most of the time, the concept of mutually assured destruction could put an end the very idea - but in this day and age of posturing, and with the United States suddenly finding itself with competition as the ruler of the world - it's a period of very dangerous of unknowns.

So, unlikely is more of a correct word, because hopefully these world leaders will understand the world is connected now, if you cut off an appendage, it will harm the rest of the body. 

But nonsense it is not. 

11 hours ago, Americunt said:

That said, I do think the Philippines situation is going to boil over in a year and really become a problem that needs to be dealt with. Duterte's interactions with whoever the next president is will shape US-Philippines relations for years to come. It's crucial that he's chastised for his actions or at the very least, appeased. He doesn't have access to any physically powerful weaponry, but his ideas do need to be squashed before they spread to neighboring countries.

Do you think the Russians will sell him weapons? jj4

That man needs to go. 

2 minutes ago, Mom said:

Do you think the Russians will sell him weapons? jj4

That man needs to go. 

He's off his rocker, clearly. I recall an article just a few weeks ago where he was claiming that they already had "tons of bombs" and now he's throwing a tantrum over a couple thousand rifles, all while unceasingly referring to everyone who doesn't allow him to get his way as a "son of a whore". The Russians will gladly sell him weapons; the quality of those weapons is probably suspect, though.

It really depends on just how riled up he gets and just how willing the international community is to respond to what is essentially state-sponsored genocide.

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

It really depends on just how riled up he gets and just how willing the international community is to respond to what is essentially state-sponsored genocide.

Oh that's right - he rounded up all of the drug dealers he could and basically had them summarily executed. I nearly forgot about that. 

Obviously someone who handles power responsiblydead2

On 11/3/2016 at 7:26 AM, Andrew said:

I mean seriously HOW is anything Clinton done even comparable to this shit Trump has said and done? LITERALLY video/audio evidence of every fucking thing I listed and yet somehow people compare Clinton using a private server to send emails and Clinton happening to be the Secretary of State when Benghazi happened to Trump being a fucking psychotic moron

ny12 

I used  Google to translate. jj3 

About Hillary:

Openly lied to congressmen  about her role in Benghazi.
Responsible for war crimes in Libya.
Responsible for the death of Muammar Gaddafi.

She declassified secret e-mail of US government  and transferred on a private server.
Wiped out all e-mails on a private server after the FBI launched an investigation.
She represents the richest warmongers.

She obtains money from the owners of the largest companies and bankers who have benefit  from  "eternal war on terror".

Prompted the bombing of Serbia and Montenegro in 1999.

It is responsible for the continuation of Cold War politics and 'overall provocation of Russia.

Advocates attack on Iraq and the looting of natural treasures.

She gave absolute support of the Israeli regime and the destruction of the Palestinians.

She participated in a coup on the legally elected president of Honduras Manuel Zelaya, 2009.
During the '90s she said that African-Americans are "super-predators without conscience and empathy," and she has helped Obama in the creation of laws on "family separation and deportation of family members who are illegal immigrants."

'Successfully' defended rapist of a 12-year-old girl whom he knew to be guilty.

Trump is a pig, but let's not act like all these things above are nothing. xtina11 All politicians are shit. Even the good ones. 

And this: Under the command of the Nobel Peace Prize winner (Obama), the US dropped 23,144 bombs in 2015. awk1