ChooseyLover

NEW LEAKS: Make Me Music Video (pics)

7 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

BRITNEY TEAM IS DELETING TWITTER ACCOUNTS FOR LEAKING PICS OF THE MAKE ME VIDEO!!

They are having NO mercy. Do you know a twitter account called @FiebreBritney that stole a lot of tweets for RTs? Well, his account got suspended.

Please, delete your posts if you have shared pics in them! Be careful guys!

Well,I don't care for him. He keeps stealing tweets which annoys me. Goodbye tbh.

2 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

BRITNEY TEAM IS DELETING TWITTER ACCOUNTS FOR LEAKING PICS OF THE MAKE ME VIDEO!!

They are having NO mercy. Do you know a twitter account called @FiebreBritney that stole a lot of tweets for RTs? Well, his account got suspended.

Please, delete your posts if you have shared pics in them! Be careful guys!

Thank you Choosey. <3

I looked through my "Photos & Videos" section on Twitter and I can't find anything there so hopefully I'm okay.

5 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Thank you Choosey. <3

I looked through my "Photos & Videos" section on Twitter and I can't find anything there so hopefully I'm okay.

It seems they only suspended two big Britney accounts: @FataleSong and @FiebreBritney. Honestly we should consider it as a warning oprah3

Honestly they should have released a trailer for the video by now to hype it up and to get more people looking into the song itself then release it on Friday for the full effect. By waiting they risk having the song loose steam early on rather than constantly growing. 

Just "surprise" releasing a single won't make the song. You have to promote the song. Marketing 101

The more I see of the video the less excited I am tbh

Yeah it's sexy and controversial. And it finally looks like she's feeling herself but personally I'm just tired of sex being her selling point. At least I've had some time to diggest it I guess, since we've known the overall direction of the video since she posted those pics on set. Still I'd rather the video have a more intimate yet sexual vibe than a literal orgy with 30 super hot guys 10 years younger than her.

I'm sure she'll look Godly and hot as fuck in it tho

2 hours ago, Living Dead Boy said:

New gif ya'll, unless it was already posted but I only remember seeing a still image of the the tv going out the window.

did you not see Choosey's post? clap1 

take it down before the forum or your account is suspended clap1 

I had a the teaser snippet video on @TeamMBI Twitter and got a dm saying it was removed for copyright  that's all. I guess if they like the account they just remove the tweet itself and go futher for others lol.