AtomX

Listening to Ray of Light for the first time!

58 minutes ago, AtomX said:

6. Nothing Really Matters

10/10

If any of you hate this song reevaluate your life. A fucking bop and a half.  alex1 

YAS STAN MY FAVOURITE SONG! Make sure to watch the video too! The queen of cultural appropriation in full glory! alex1 

Oh, and y'all better be nice to @AtomX he's a friend of mine and I convinced him to open this thread and to check out M's discography. yas2 

He's really not a big fan but decided to take the time to listen to M. So y'all better behave or I will cut you! lj1 

I think I will never get over the fact she decided to not tour ROL and do The Next Best Shit instead. Yes, her cover of American Pie is iconic and Time Stood Still is lovely but was it really worth it? I don't think so...

No, DWT is not a proper Ray of Light Tour. She left out too many good songs from the album and did shit like Gone, The Funny Song and Nobody's Perfect (especially not this song) instead.

Bitch, what about Bedtime Story, Take a Bow, Nothing Really Matters, Skin, The Power of Good-Bye and You'll See? um2

4 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

I think I will never get over the fact she decided to not tour ROL and do The Next Best Shit instead. Yes, her cover of American Pie is iconic and Time Stood Still is lovely but was it really worth it? I don't think so...

No, DWT is not a proper Ray of Light Tour. She left out too many good songs from the album and did shit like Gone, The Funny Song and Nobody's Perfect (especially not this song) instead.

Bitch, what about Bedtime Story, Take a Bow, Nothing Really Matters, Skin, The Power of Good-Bye and You'll See? um2

She should've done Bedtime Stories, Something To Remember and ROL support tour antm1

She should've done Bedtime Stories, Something To Remember and ROL support tour antm1

She said in an interview that she was gonna tour Bedtime Stories, STR and Evita in 1996 or 1997...but I think that was before she know that she was pregnant. Lol...I guess it was just not meant to be.

Just now, Salvatore said:

She said in an interview that she was gonna tour Bedtime Stories, STR and Evita in 1996 or 1997...but I think that was before she know that she was pregnant. Lol...I guess it was just not meant to be.

Well at least she tried to oprah4

Well at least she tried to oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

Yeah...I still find it hard to imagine a tour for those three records. I mean I did think about it a lot cause I wanted to do a virtual tour but like...The album and STR are so mellow and slow. It would have been rather low on dance numbers or just a very small selection from BS + You'll See, I Want You & I'll Remember + Evita Medley or something.

Just now, Salvatore said:

Yeah...I still find it hard to imagine a tour for those three records. I mean I did think about it a lot cause I wanted to do a virtual tour but like...The album and STR are so mellow and slow. It would have been rather low on dance numbers or just a very small selection from BS + You'll See, I Want You & I'll Remember + Evita Medley or something.

Well I can actually think about a tour mixing some of her dance songs from Erotica and True Blue + Bedtime Stories tracks. I believe Sanctuary, Bedtime Story, Secret, Human Nature, Don't Stop (just to add more of a mid tempo feel), Survival and Inside Of Me would've worked between some of her previous stuff

20 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Gone is flawless u bitch um2