Gabe.

Paramore

3 hours ago, Nadia Almada said:

I know </3 Where do you see them going musically/lyrically with the next album?

no clue dead3

i think they'll keep going down the AL route but perhaps with happier songs because clearly they're -especially- Hayley not going to work on another album until she gets a positive state of mind so the music should reflect that. shrug1

23 hours ago, Gabe. said:

no clue dead3

i think they'll keep going down the AL route but perhaps with happier songs because clearly they're -especially- Hayley not going to work on another album until she gets a positive state of mind so the music should reflect that. shrug1

I think this too, but they've become so unpredictable lately, nothing would shock me.

17 hours ago, aerials said:

after laughter wasn't a rock/emo/punk album tho

11 hours ago, Gabe. said:

what Nadia meant is that she'd want them back in that direction i think shrug1

Yeah that's what I meant, though I think Hayley has grown out of that now, and I guess it's nice they don't do the same stuff every album. 

Btw, I'm actually a guy lmao, I chose that username after one of my fave rtv contestants dead7

1 hour ago, Nadia Almada said:

I think this too, but they've become so unpredictable lately, nothing would shock me.

Yeah that's what I meant, though I think Hayley has grown out of that now, and I guess it's nice they don't do the same stuff every album. 

Btw, I'm actually a guy lmao, I chose that username after one of my fave rtv contestants dead7

ima be real, that's my bad. i thought you said you DIDN'T want another rock/emo album from them but i'm with you i would love for them to go back to their roots. i just don't thinkt hey will :( i kind of almost feel like hayley has grown out of paramore all together which makes me sad.

On 9/24/2019 at 12:21 AM, aerials said:

ima be real, that's my bad. i thought you said you DIDN'T want another rock/emo album from them but i'm with you i would love for them to go back to their roots. i just don't thinkt hey will :( i kind of almost feel like hayley has grown out of paramore all together which makes me sad.

I understand the nostalgia effect, I also miss One Of The Boys Pop/Rock Katy, but I'm also glad they grew and matured.

I don't want them to do all too similar stuff every time. And After Laughter, in my opinion, was something fresh yet sounded like typical Paramore jj2

very excited to see what's coming next

ny3

what if they call it quits after all? i feel like they've given us so much in little over a decade i wouldn't be mad and i'd perfectly understand their decision with all that's happened. ny3 ALL quality albums and RIOT!

sad of course i'd be, just not mad