Gabe.

Paramore

On 9/25/2019 at 9:50 PM, Gabe. said:

ny3

what if they call it quits after all? i feel like they've given us so much in little over a decade i wouldn't be mad and i'd perfectly understand their decision with all that's happened. ny3 ALL quality albums and RIOT!

sad of course i'd be, just not mad

I would be devastated but I feel like the fact they all actually get on now and are friends would mean they are going to make at least another album. I hope so, anyway.

Also happy 10th Birthday to Brand New Eyes!

220px-Brand_New_Eyes_cover.jpg

1 hour ago, Nadia Almada said:

I would be devastated but I feel like the fact they all actually get on now and are friends would mean they are going to make at least another album. I hope so, anyway.

Also happy 10th Birthday to Brand New Eyes!

220px-Brand_New_Eyes_cover.jpg

shock1

10 years?! no way!

i still remember the moment Ignorance premiered on a French radio station. WHAT A SONG.

ergh such a bop that united the emo's in school <3 probably their heaviest too?

their heaviest idk. Future came to mind instantly reading your post. one of their heaviest surely tho!

5 hours ago, Nadia Almada said:

why is riot your least favourite sis

hmmm! 

i think the main reason is just i related to AWKIF's angst and introspection so much more at the time. shrug1

i became a fan a few months before they released Decode and at the time i was into heavier bands regardless (Breaking Benjamin, The Used, Korn etc.) so between the rawness of AWKIF and the pop flavored tunes on RIOT! i was always going to prefer the first; in the meantime i did become a pop aficionado and RIOT! did grow on me but not quite enough.

not long after that brand new eyes (AN ALBUM!) happened which only made me pay even less attention to RIOT! altogether. that's not to say i think RIOT! is a bad album! For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic, Let The Flames Begin, Born for This, Miz Biz, Fences are top tier Paramore songs. but then you have just a few uninspired numbers such as We Are Broken or When it Rains which for me don't hold up to Paramore's standards (their fault for putting out such quality material, ha).

19 hours ago, Gabe. said:

hmmm! 

i think the main reason is just i related to AWKIF's angst and introspection so much more at the time. shrug1

i became a fan a few months before they released Decode and at the time i was into heavier bands regardless (Breaking Benjamin, The Used, Korn etc.) so between the rawness of AWKIF and the pop flavored tunes on RIOT! i was always going to prefer the first; in the meantime i did become a pop aficionado and RIOT! did grow on me but not quite enough.

not long after that brand new eyes (AN ALBUM!) happened which only made me pay even less attention to RIOT! altogether. that's not to say i think RIOT! is a bad album! For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic, Let The Flames Begin, Born for This, Miz Biz, Fences are top tier Paramore songs. but then you have just a few uninspired numbers such as We Are Broken or When it Rains which for me don't hold up to Paramore's standards (their fault for putting out such quality material, ha).

Riot! was the first full album by Paramore I listened to, and I just feel like it's THE classic. I honestly think when it rains is one of there best songs dead7, but I guess that's why BNE isn't my favourite, looking up brings ha down.

Self titled >>> all though

Riot! was the first full album by Paramore I listened to, and I just feel like it's THE classic. I honestly think when it rains is one of there best songs dead7, but I guess that's why BNE isn't my favourite, looking up brings ha down.

Self titled >>> all though

yea Looking Up and Feeling Sorry especially coming one after the other drag the album a little but other than that we have a flawless album!

i haven't listened to the ST in a while. hm. ny3

19 hours ago, Gabe. said:

yea Looking Up and Feeling Sorry especially coming one after the other drag the album a little but other than that we have a flawless album!

i haven't listened to the ST in a while. hm. ny3

Feeling Sorry SNAPS

The worst part is this, THIS COULD BE YOU alex1

30 minutes ago, Nadia Almada said:

Bump for the best band of all time moo6

i drink to that!

i think a Paramore sub section would thrive! we only have to wait 93 years until they release a new album so we could get the chance to a Spotlight section.

@Nadia Almada @rihce so there is this mysterious instagram account followed by the Paramore official account!! they only follow 11 accounts so there must be something legit with it. the account description send to a website that only features a video of a butterfly living life (i did eventually get bored and closed it orangu1 )

https://instagram.com/petalsforarmor?igshid=1c54kdn86eqph

no one knows what's with it other than its appearantly also followed by some of the Paramore/Atlantic entourage and rumour has it it might be a side project from Hayley and Taylor 

cry5

On 11/14/2019 at 1:07 PM, Gabe. said:

@Nadia Almada @rihce so there is this mysterious instagram account followed by the Paramore official account!! they only follow 11 accounts so there must be something legit with it. the account description send to a website that only features a video of a butterfly living life (i did eventually get bored and closed it orangu1 )

https://instagram.com/petalsforarmor?igshid=1c54kdn86eqph

no one knows what's with it other than its appearantly also followed by some of the Paramore/Atlantic entourage and rumour has it it might be a side project from Hayley and Taylor 

cry5

I'd be intrigued to hear a side project with a new musical direction rih3