Gabe.

Paramore

On 11/14/2019 at 1:07 PM, Gabe. said:

@Nadia Almada @rihce so there is this mysterious instagram account followed by the Paramore official account!! they only follow 11 accounts so there must be something legit with it. the account description send to a website that only features a video of a butterfly living life (i did eventually get bored and closed it orangu1 )

https://instagram.com/petalsforarmor?igshid=1c54kdn86eqph

no one knows what's with it other than its appearantly also followed by some of the Paramore/Atlantic entourage and rumour has it it might be a side project from Hayley and Taylor 

cry5

Do we know any more about this yet? I followed the account but I just don't get it ari9

On 11/20/2019 at 8:50 PM, Nadia Almada said:

Do we know any more about this yet? I followed the account but I just don't get it ari9

no one gets it and no news either bebe1 dark ages for us parawhores!

13 hours ago, LiberatedWarrior said:

That’s beautiful tho 🥺 I’m surprised I haven’t thought up a Paramore tattoo yet, maybe from 26 or Now?

The only thing is is it's the After Laughter logo (simply because iit's way nicer than the band logo) with a lyric from self titled so idk now 

On 12/1/2019 at 2:54 PM, Nadia Almada said:

The only thing is is it's the After Laughter logo (simply because iit's way nicer than the band logo) with a lyric from self titled so idk now 

which lyric did you choose? ny3

1 minute ago, Gabe. said:

that's honestly perfect cry4

Gals on reddit were dragging because it's the AL logo with an ST lyric default_cry05.gif

I'm also getting a joint tattoo of Paramore and my other favourite band (Slipknot) of the BNE butterfly coming out my fav Slipknot mask. Perched

On 12/28/2019 at 8:06 PM, Gabe. said:

by the way is there any chance one of us here is enough of an internet savvy and we can get this stan badge changed? it's honestly horrific and i think i see jeremy in it!!! 

I can do it. I might be able to do it now. If not it'll have to wait for when I get to a computer. 

What image(s) did you have in mind?