Gabe.

Paramore

"and there's no one road" - this phrase alone turns me into a mess, idk. The song... It's really hard to express what it makes me feel. :/

aww that would be beautiful

it really is such a beautiful vulnerable hunting song

I like Falling Fast more then Hush Hush tho katy1

I grew up with Avril, she is like a part of me or something cheesy like that moo1

How would your rand your favs?

cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> yas me too. Loved her since ~Complicated-Sk8er Boi 

Josh-HCT-Gif-paramore-14520837-270-180.g

Hmm, this is very difficult fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> Like my two ultimate faves are Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love from Nirvana and Hole, respectively. As far as pop faves, I think I like t.A.T.u. the most, followed closely by Avril and Xtina who I love equally

cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> yas me too. Loved her since ~Complicated-Sk8er Boi 

Hmm, this is very difficult fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> Like my two ultimate faves are Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love from Nirvana and Hole, respectively. As far as pop faves, I think I like t.A.T.u. the most, followed closely by Avril and Xtina who I love equally

yas Nirvana cry0

I dont know much about Nirvana, or their albums or anything but I do know every now and then I just like to put on ther music and enjoy the crap out of it

Can you give me like top 5 Nirvana songs I need to know by heart

yas Nirvana cry0

I dont know much about Nirvana, or their albums or anything but I do know every now and then I just like to put on ther music and enjoy the crap put of it

Can you give me like top 5 Nirvana songs I need to know by heart

YAZ, stan cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

The five most essential Nirvana songs, IMO, are:

1. Smells Like Teen Spirit (their BOMT, Like a Virgin, Welcome to the Jungle, the juan that started it all etc)

2. All Apologies (I think the MTV Unplugged juan is iconic)

3. Come As You Are

4. Heart Shaped Box

5. Lithium

Not necessarily my top 5, but I think those are arguably their most popular and iconic. They're all flawless cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

YAZ, stan cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

The five most essential Nirvana songs, IMO, are:

1. Smells Like Teen Spirit (their BOMT, Like a Virgin, Welcome to the Jungle, the juan that started it all etc)

2. All Apologies (I think the MTV Unplugged juan is iconic)

3. Come As You Are

4. Heart Shaped Box

5. Lithium

Not necessarily my top 5, but I think those are arguably their most popular and iconic. They're all flawless cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

omg okay this is to much, i should have mentioned the ones i know and listen to most are

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Come As You Are

Heart Shaped Box

Lithium

its probably not that surprising since those are like most knows i guess but they are the ons that give me eargasms most moo1

omg okay this is to much, i should have mentioned the ones i know and listen to most are

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Come As You Are

Heart Shaped Box

Lithium

its probably not that surprising since those are like most knows i guess but they are the ons that give me eargasms most moo1

LOL, yaz, masterpieces  moo1

In that case All Apologies and About a Girl are up there  moo1 Ooh, and Sliver, which is in my top 5 fave Nirvana songs  moo1 Polly from Nevermind is an iconic non-single  moo1

lololol k that's it  moo1

:teehee2:

when do you guys think we will get a new album again? by the looks of things 2014 doesn't seem possible.

AWKIF - 2005

Riot! - 2007

BNE - 2009

Paramore - 2013

Idk it seems that they were on track for an album every two years until the Farro brothers left, so maybe early 2015? They're not like our pop faves who can have others write for them and whatnot, they write everything PLUS bc they are an actual band they write all the music and whatnot too so yeah 2015 at least (at most hopefully). moo1