Jump to content

Paramore

Recommended Posts

Nadia Almada    50
2 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

am i the only huge AWKIF fan? the punch i get from Franklin to Conspiracy and finally My Heart is something else. cry8

 

Adore ha its just their weakest, Franklin and My heart created emo’s cry1

Brighter is also a BOP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe.    4,885
2 minutes ago, Nadia Almada said:

Adore ha its just their weakest, Franklin and My heart created emo’s cry1

Brighter is also a BOP


'Cause you remind me of a time when we were so alive
Do you remember that?
Do you remember that?

 

cry7

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rihce    235
18 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Mte. 

Habbo?

This fad game in the late 2000s dead2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe.    4,885

she sounds so effortless in that Last Hope performance.

 

this shit right here changed my life. her vocals before that desperate scream around 3:10 will forever have me shook.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe.    4,885
13 minutes ago, Nadia Almada said:

I really hope we get a new album soon cry9

https://www.altpress.com/news/hayley-williams-paramore-future-muted-song/

 

ny3

 

"I really don’t know what’s next for Paramore, but the guys and I just had dinner the other night at my house. I think we’re just really enjoying being friends and adult human beings at home by ourselves without music.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nino    276
9 hours ago, Gabe. said:

am i the only huge AWKIF fan? the punch i get from Franklin to Conspiracy and finally My Heart is something else. cry8

 

I cant reallz rank the albums all i know is bne is def bottom for me but awkis is def top. when i put that album on i need to listen to every song cuase it makes me feel like an angsty emo teen i use to be lol and it still brings me life to this day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe.    4,885
4 hours ago, Nino said:

I cant reallz rank the albums all i know is bne is def bottom for me but awkis is def top. when i put that album on i need to listen to every song cuase it makes me feel like an angsty emo teen i use to be lol and it still brings me life to this day

bne in the bottom? that's one unpopular opinion everywhere shock1

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nadia Almada    50

Brand New Eyes's first seven songs is one of the strongest first halves of music ever but tracks like Looking Up kill the momentum for me <3 I would still rate it 9/10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nino    276
2 hours ago, Gabe. said:

bne in the bottom? that's one unpopular opinion everywhere shock1

 

 

yeah, the whole vibe of that album missed me. worst songs they ever made were careful and all i wanted ari8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe.    4,885
5 hours ago, Nino said:

yeah, the whole vibe of that album missed me. worst songs they ever made were careful and all i wanted ari8

shock2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe.    4,885

Ignorance

Decode

Misguided Ghosts 

 

for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nino    276
10 hours ago, Gabe. said:

Ignorance

Decode

Misguided Ghosts 

 

for me

i love all of those cry5

i have a major crush on York tho that developed during AL brit9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe.    4,885

hm dunno about that xtina2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nadia Almada    50

I listened to BNE and Riot today on the bus and WOW they truly did that! Not one dull moment, I just wish Looking Up and Where The Lines Overlap were separated on the tracklist

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×