Paramore

Nino    279

favorite Paramore moment ever.

omg my heart ny3 ny3 ny3

one of my all time favorites and yes agree one of the best live performances ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>  

Gabe.    5,041

omg my heart ny3 ny3 ny3

one of my all time favorites and yes agree one of the best live performances ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

so it's not your favorite Paramore performance! sia2  what's your favorite then?

Nino    279

so it's not your favorite Paramore performance! sia2  what's your favorite then?

I still have to stick with

when Hayley trows herself to the ground and that whole "oh father" its just with the lights and everything

chills every time ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

but I will say that this My Heart performance is definitely my second favorite 

Nino    279

and not to mention those drums at the beginning and the Josh guitar solo its just all prefect cry7

Gabe.    5,041

I still have to stick with

when Hayley trows herself to the ground and that whole "oh father" its just with the lights and everything

chills every time ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

but I will say that this My Heart performance is definitely my second favorite 

yep this one would probably be my 2nd favorite dead2 the Farros were remarkable musicians.

the more i listen to them the more i'm convinced i will be a fan forever. it's been 5 years since i first listened to a Paramore song... it happened to be When It Rains and i wasn't really impressed by it dead2 only after downloading All We Know Is Falling it really hit me.

ugh. could discuss them forever. dead2

Nino    279

yep this one would probably be my 2nd favorite dead2 the Farros were remarkable musicians.

the more i listen to them the more i'm convinced i will be a fan forever. it's been 5 years since i first listened to a Paramore song... it happened to be When It Rains and i wasn't really impressed by it dead2 only after downloading All We Know Is Falling it really hit me.

ugh. could discuss them forever. dead2

I loved the Farros and I still like Zac but Josh kinda freaked me out with his religious ranting but I believe he was the brains behind creating amazing tour setlists and them chill-giving intros and outros.

I remember seeing Misery Business music video on MTV when it came out and I was obsessed from then on out. And then I downloaded All We Know is Falling and they became my favorite band ever. One of my favorite albums ever.

Gabe.    5,041

I loved the Farros and I still like Zac but Josh kinda freaked me out with his religious ranting but I believe he was the brains behind creating amazing tour setlists and them chill-giving intros and outros.

I remember seeing Misery Business music video on MTV when it came out and I was obsessed from then on out. And then I downloaded All We Know is Falling and they became my favorite band ever. One of my favorite albums ever.

definitely agree on the intros and outros and that's why the current line-up doesn't do them anymore. but the Miracle outro and the LTFB one have a strong religious undertone and Hayley never striked me as a religious chick.. wonder if she agreed to do them only to keep the Farros shut and pleased a bit? maybe i'm reaching though.

Nino    279

definitely agree on the intros and outros and that's why the current line-up doesn't do them anymore. but the Miracle outro and the LTFB one have a strong religious undertone and Hayley never striked me as a religious chick.. wonder if she agreed to do them only to keep the Farros shut and pleased a bit? maybe i'm reaching though.

No. Well maybe. I mean they are all very into God and the bible, Hayley as well, she just doesn't put it out that much, I guess. I know Taylor and I think Jeremy have some bible quotes tattoos but I think Hayley only has the cross tattoo on her leg.

So if Josh did came up with those things she definitely didn't resist. But that's just my view on their situation, we cant know for sure

Gabe.    5,041

the self-titled has become my favorite Paramore album!!

Oblivia    2,912

the self-titled has become my favorite Paramore album!!

same cry1

Ain't it Fun is their best song lj1

Gabe.    5,041

same cry1

Ain't it Fun is their best song lj1

Future.

Scotty    35

I forgot how amazing their album is, I listened to it so much when biking/walking and I forgot about it. So many gems cry1 I'm excited for Stay The Night cry6

Gabe.    5,041

still amazed by how effortlessly they pulled off Future... such an incredible moment.

Nino    279

still amazed by how effortlessly they pulled off Future... such an incredible moment.

im deeply in love with future still cry6 i just think the ending with that music is like whatever

i hope they fucking release aint if fun already tho um2

Gabe.    5,041

im deeply in love with future still cry6i just think the ending with that music is like whatever

i hope they fucking release aint if fun already tho um2

but that's the best moment on the album!!

and yeah Ain't it Fun grew so much on me dead4 this is a perfect album omg.

Liam    16,113

i wish im not angry anymore was a full song its a amazing interlude cry1

Lachlan    18,345

PARAMORE IS SUCH A PERFECT ALBUM.

Like when I heard they were coming back with another album I was like 'oh okay this will be good' but it's just exceeded my expectations.

I'm such a Crazy Girls stan.

ny1

Gabe.    5,041

this is becoming my favorite album ever tbh. #phuckyostripped