Gabe.

Paramore

I still haven't listened to All We Know is Falling but in terms of my preference on what I've heard:

Paramore -> Riot -> Brand New Eyes

I find myself skipping a lot of BNE, Ignorance/BBBB are severely overrated, but there are some good tracks on there.

I still haven't listened to All We Know is Falling but in terms of my preference on what I've heard:

I find myself skipping a lot of BNE, Ignorance/BBBB are severely overrated, but there are some good tracks on there.

ny3 how can you not?

do you ever not have flawless taste?  oprah2 Have been having a Paramore life ever since they performed on The Voice last week  oprah2

Riot > All We Know Is Falling = Paramore > Brand New Eyes

b443m.gif

Haha, ya know we soul phags, just need to take our twin minds for a ride one day, if ya know what I mean :perv:  your gifs are making me horny so I blame you for this horniness fall3

I almost wanted to put Pressure on the list also but then I would have to put Emergency as well and then Brighter and then the whole damn album would be on my list fall1

And I could never rate the albums also, too hard, I love all of them equally oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

Haha, ya know we soul phags, just need to take our twin minds for a ride one day, if ya know what I mean :perv:  your gifs are making me horny so I blame you for this horniness fall3

I almost wanted to put Pressure on the list also but then I would have to put Emergency as well and then Brighter and then the whole damn album would be on my list fall1

And I could never rate the albums also, too hard, I love all of them equally oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

oh wow, will keep this in mind tx699Ue.gif

ugh, yas, my gifs slay. am aware  oprah2

Have a soft spot for Pressure because it was the first Paramore song I've ever heard, and I instantly fell in love with it ny3 was on The Sims game before they were even famous <a href=http://fotpforums.com/uploads/emoticons/default_fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> 

do you like all your faves equally, i.e. Avril, Paramore, P!nk

b443m.gif

oh wow, will keep this in mind tx699Ue.gif

ugh, yas, my gifs slay. am aware  oprah2

Have a soft spot for Pressure because it was the first Paramore song I've ever heard, and I instantly fell in love with it ny3 was on The Sims game before they were even famous fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

do you like all your faves equally, i.e. Avril, Paramore, P!nk

b443m.gif

Ya better keep it in mind :perv:

Pressure is amazing, as song as I say Pressure the lyrics start sining in my head "I can feel the pressure!!!!!!""

Nope, I can rank my fave tho moo1

Avril is my numero uno since the beginning, then the 3 other, they change, Paramore, Lana and P!nk

It doesn't matter what we do  cheryl1

You make everything seem brighter  sia4

I never knew I needed you  oprah6

Like a sad song needs a see of lighters

1600363_o.gif

It's so beautiful cry6

What is it I'm feeling?

cause I can't let it go 

oprah1.gif' alt='oprah3'>

I listened to Misguided Ghosts for like two days straight once dead2

I loved to sing Joshes part oprah1

Same here. At one point I even thought about getting a line from the song tattooed because it's probably one of my favorite songs ever. It just never disappoints to blow me away.

Same here. At one point I even thought about getting a line from the song tattooed because it's probably one of my favorite songs ever. It just never disappoints to blow me away.

It really is beautiful oprah1

Which line did you wanted tattooed?

Ya better keep it in mind :perv:

Pressure is amazing, as song as I say Pressure the lyrics start sining in my head "I can feel the pressure!!!!!!""

Nope, I can rank my fave tho moo1

Avril is my numero uno since the beginning, then the 3 other, they change, Paramore, Lana and P!nk

LMAO, same here. lolol when we studied pressure in my physics class, he would say the word over and over and I'd replay the chorus in my head each time moo3

omg yazz cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> cry3 queen. I feel like everyone who stans Avril always has her as 3rd or 4th best fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

It's so beautiful cry6

What is it I'm feeling?

cause I can't let it go 

is such a tune. Hush Hush also makes me wet myself  oprah1.gif' alt='oprah3'>

It really is beautiful oprah1

Which line did you wanted tattooed?

"and there's no one road" - this phrase alone turns me into a mess, idk. The song... It's really hard to express what it makes me feel. :/

LMAO, same here. lolol when we studied pressure in my physics class, he would say the word over and over and I'd replay the chorus in my head each time moo3

omg yazz cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> cry3 queen. I feel like everyone who stans Avril always has her as 3rd or 4th best fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

is such a tune. Hush Hush also makes me wet myself  oprah1.gif' alt='oprah3'>

YEEES, that song is so perfect. Gosh... cry6

oops forgot to quote this. Agreed so much with this. All my faves are the non-singles from that album. 

I grew up with Avril, she is like a part of me or something cheesy like that moo1

How would your rand your favs?