Demi retreets tweet calling self "New Madonna"

1 minute ago, lautnerfied said:

Taylor charts

.... which doesnt make her cardboard giraffe shapeless ass any hotter than demi's curves

what does being a whale have to do with charting anyway? Inconsistent argument much?

1 minute ago, Benji said:

.... which doesnt make her cardboard giraffe shapeless ass any hotter than demi's curves

what does being a whale have to do with charting anyway? Inconsistent argument much?

Demi attacked Madonna and is not that good looking and is very annoying.... END OF SENTENCE

2 hours ago, lautnerfied said:

WHALE

are u for real? orly1 

it is so fuckin' ironic YOU, out of everyone, would say something disgusting like that considering someone's body. 

YOU KNOW you don't have a supermodel body yourself, and even if you did, it is not right to sit there and bully someone who has been vocal about her weight issues, something you're probably struggling with yourself!

Stop projecting your self-hate on others and get that shit fixed. Stop coming for people looks like a 5 YO child and get some class, wasn't that sia thread enough for your ass?

2 hours ago, Royalty said:

Oh Demi eve1 

Some people on here are delusional, but she certainly is eve1 

I love that delusional is your go-to word. Did you like just learn it at school or something? sass1

8 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I love that delusional is your go-to word. Did you like just learn it at school or something? sass1

Seriously, what did I ever do to you? You need to stop before I go Tifanny New York Pollard on you.

5 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Seriously, what did I ever do to you? You need to stop before I go Tifanny New York Pollard on you.

Mess at u getting jumpy over a single comment. katy1

I was just talking to u, didn't know you'd be that sensitive sis, considering yesterday u were calling me all kinds of names I mean....mad5

Maybe I don't hate u as much as u think, did that thought ever cross your mind? sass1

3 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Mess at u getting jumpy over a single comment. katy1

I was just talking to u, didn't know you'd be that sensitive sis, considering yesterday u were calling me all kinds of names I mean....mad5

Maybe I don't hate u as much as u think, did that thought ever cross your mind? sass1

Well I thought it was ingame but now you're trying to come for me in other threads, and you can say whatever you want, but it was a shady comment you made.

And you started coming from me without a fucking reason, so hell yeah, I defend myself. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least shes not a SNAKE

When your fave is already loathed by everyone and one of your fellow "stains" decides to make a thread full of disgusting weight jokes

true look at the good sis trying to make a splash on the hot 100  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.