FOTP

Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Your Kesha Music Collection

I have her two studio albums, Animal (in Japanese Deluxe Edition) and Warrior (in Deluxe Version). I also have her EPs, Cannibal and Deconstructed. And her compilation, I Am the Dance Commander + I Command You to Dance: The Remix Album, but not Animal + Cannibal: The Remix Album (which is available in Japan). Lastly, I have ALMOST all of her unreleased songs and demos; I think it’s not complete, can someone help me out, please?

Rosé.    7,736
17 hours ago, Adrielle Grimm said:

I have her two studio albums, Animal (in Japanese Deluxe Edition) and Warrior (in Deluxe Version). I also have her EPs, Cannibal and Deconstructed. And her compilation, I Am the Dance Commander + I Command You to Dance: The Remix Album, but not Animal + Cannibal: The Remix Album (which is available in Japan). Lastly, I have ALMOST all of her unreleased songs and demos; I think it’s not complete, can someone help me out, please?

When you get Private Messages, message me and I'll help you out.

Also, welcome :)

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.