Chris

The Kesha Discography Thread (update; March 8 | The Chant, Power & Control, Shine)

cry5 

about Shots..

There is a theory floating around that this song is a lot darker than it seems and might be about Kesha's depression and suicidal thoughts. The points of that theory are:

• Pebe revealed that Kesha wanted to drive her car off the Mulholland Drive cliff and kill herself. Mulholland Drive, the place where she talked about killing herself, is mentioned in the song.
  • The line "The world was about to end." could possibly allude to suicide.
  • The line "I hope I go out with a bang" could either mean she is just getting drunk from the shots, or possibly a gun.
  • "Not for the money, not for the fame" could be referring to when Kesha had been fighting to make the music she desired and break away from the image Dr. Luke marketed for her.
On 7/21/2016 at 9:15 PM, Chris Morlock said:

songs from K4 [no info yet btw] [#ff3300]

songs that are unreleased [Dark Violet]

unleaked/registered on BMI, etc [#ff66cc]

rumoured songs by "insider" fans [#ff0066]

Non-album songs [#990000]

songs as a featured artist [Dark Grey]

slightly changed the colours.

6 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:
  •  Like Lightning

That's a song for Havana Brown!

Also it's not always clear if these are all new songs. A LOT of alleged unknown registered songs are also just different working titles of other songs.

12 minutes ago, TomTom said:

That's a song for Havana Brown!

Also it's not always clear if these are all new songs. A LOT of alleged unknown registered songs are also just different working titles of other songs.

like No Ones Getting Out Alive fall5 

Just now, TomTom said:

Yes and there are a looooot more examples in her repertoire rip4

that one was just one i remembers. i went through the whole of hers (to update the list)

also Meet Me in Space is registered, but isnt Young and Reckless its actual title or is there a 2nd version?

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

also Meet Me in Space is registered, but isnt Young and Reckless its actual title or is there a 2nd version?

Considering it's an unreleased song, we will never really know the "actual" title. Kesha herself always said MMIS, so I'd say that one.

45 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Considering it's an unreleased song, we will never really know the "actual" title. Kesha herself always said MMIS, so I'd say that one.

then why the fuck was i bombarded with people saying "its called Young and Reckless, fix it"

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

then why the fuck was i bombarded with people saying "its called Young and Reckless, fix it"

Well, I mean, it's an unreleased song, so who cares? dead2

That's not comparable to the actually released songs that are also registered under different titles on BMI...