Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Lana Del Rey | Lust For Life | July 21st, 2017

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

for some of us ... a couple weeks? we just figured that it wouldn't be fair to her team for us to publically announce it, but after yesterday's fiasco ... jj2 

But please tell me the tea about who spilled it to the fans jj2 

Just now, Vespertine said:

But do please tell me the tea about who spilled it to the fans pls jj2 

can't answer that because I don't know, but I'm sure a certain female hygienic product/menstrual sponge would be able to answer that if he's willing to jj2 

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

can't answer that because I don't know, but I'm sure a certain female hygienic product/menstrual sponge would be able to answer that if he's willing to jj2 

Ah jj2 but it is confirmed then, well i just want to say she didn't lie with the title!

CACKLING! On Genius someone made a tracklist for BAR and made claims that the album will be released april 3rd and that there will be a songs called, Beautiful & Rich, Subversive Road (which isn't a TOO far fetched claim I guess), and even a song called Betrayal ft. Lady Gagany2

https://genius.com/albums/Lana-del-rey/Best-american-record

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.