Madonna

Lana Del Rey & Steven Mertens - AKA (Alt. Version)?

She mentioned him as the producer of her first album in multiple interviews.

Shitclipse confirmed it's existence with his leak of a snippet from a rock version of Brite Lites. We can therefore assume that the rock version of Yayo that Lana performed at the Cutting Room also belong to that version of the album. cry5

I have honestly been so perchedT for more info on this. Knowing that it most likely sounds like a UV/AKA hybrid is the best news ever. Yayo (Rock Version) >>>>>>

Also, since she performed Trash Magic and Pin Up Galore around that time, we can assume that those were part of that album as well. The tracklist is said to be different from David Kahne's version. Actually, David Kahne's version may be the earlier one that wasn't released until 2010. Steven Mertens' version may be the reworked version but I'm not entirely sure about that.

1 hour ago, Salvatore said:

She mentioned him as the producer of her first album in multiple interviews.

Shitclipse confirmed it's existence with his leak of a snippet from a rock version of Brite Lites. We can therefore assume that the rock version of Yayo that Lana performed at the Cutting Room also belong to that version of the album. cry5

I have honestly been so perchedT for more info on this. Knowing that it most likely sounds like a UV/AKA hybrid is the best news ever. Yayo (Rock Version) >>>>>>

Also, since she performed Trash Magic and Pin Up Galore around that time, we can assume that those were part of that album as well. The tracklist is said to be different from David Kahne's version. Actually, David Kahne's version may be the earlier one that wasn't released until 2010. Steven Mertens' version may be the reworked version but I'm not entirely sure about that.

I've needed the full studio version ever since seeing the Cutting Room performance. I remember believing that Florida Kilos was going to be a rock version of Yayo  cry6

And I think I heard that the Mertens recording is the original one, then Kahne came along and reworked the songs for the 2010 release. Praying that we get a full album leak asap.

I've needed the full studio version ever since seeing the Cutting Room performance. I remember believing that Florida Kilos was going to be a rock version of Yayo  cry6

And I think I heard that the Mertens recording is the original one, then Kahne came along and reworked the songs for the 2010 release. Praying that we get a full album leak asap.

The version released in 2010 was the one recorded in 2007/8. It was put on hold until 2010 and Lana had already moved on from it by that time. The label wasn't able to release it and had the album on the shelf for two or three years. I think the Steve Mertens version may be the final one.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've needed the full studio version ever since seeing the Cutting Room performance. I remember believing that Florida Kilos was going to be a rock version of Yayo   And I think I heard that the Me

She mentioned him as the producer of her first album in multiple interviews. Shitclipse confirmed it's existence with his leak of a snippet from a rock version of Brite Lites. We can therefore as

Sis, I would probably die from a heart attack if it leaked.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.