Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

QUINN

Katy Perry | Witness | June 9, 2017

Just now, Kaleb said:

there’s a person on twitter whose threatening to leak it, he’s shown pictures of it uploading. take this with a grain of salt though bc he has 315 followers and wants 400 before he posts the link

let me make a twitter account mad12 

16 minutes ago, QUINN said:

I slept like a baby for the first time in a month so I'm expecting to have a great day????? 

well of course! you were relieved your album didn't leak! perv1 you ain't slick QUINNtheryn! 

Just now, TSUNAMI said:

i am not bothering to sign up because i dont want to do it for nothing mad12 besides I have like 5 twitter accounts mad12 who's the user mad12 

sw2ylol

1 minute ago, TSUNAMI said:

i am not bothering to sign up because i dont want to do it for nothing mad12 besides I have like 5 twitter accounts mad12 who's the user mad12 

I want to follow him/her too and unfollow if nothing happens sha1 

1 minute ago, Maria Mena said:

I want to follow him/her too and unfollow if nothing happens sha1 

exactly what i’m doing ny1

2 minutes ago, Kaleb said:

sw2ylol

This is the same username of the person that leaked Witness and the rise snippets last year. They were banned because of it. So this... is probably a dupe troll trying to rile the katycats.

Just now, QUINN said:

This is the same username of the person that leaked Witness and the rise snippets last year. They were banned because of it. So this... is probably a dupe troll trying to rile the katycats.

they said that their name was a play off that username which was sw4ylol. like i said earlier, i’m taking it with a grain of salt bc they said they wanted followers, but after they post the link, they should know they’ll lose those followers. 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.