Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

QUINN

Katy Perry | Witness | June 9, 2017

HELLO FRIENDS! I have added a collection of links to the snippets that we have gotten so far to the OP, and plan on thoroughly updating the post this weekend (for real this time). That said, if I start doing a weekly update post in this thread up until the album release, would you like me to tag you in those updates? Please upvote/reply this post if so! I don't wanna spam you with unwanted mentions. Thanks babes kylie1 

Just now, QUINN said:

HELLO FRIENDS! I have added a collection of links to the snippets that we have gotten so far to the OP, and plan on thoroughly updating the post this weekend (for real this time). That said, if I start doing a weekly update post in this thread up until the album release, would you like me to tag you in those updates? Please upvote/reply this post if so! I don't wanna spam you with unwanted mentions. Thanks babes kylie1 

Lemme subscribe cry7 

13 minutes ago, QUINN said:

TAG ME TWICE IF NEEDED OMG YASSSSS yas1

I'm just gonna go ahead and change the title of this thread now.

from her Z100 interview today:

"that's what this next period is gonna be all about: being people and WITNESSING THEM, and them WITNESSING me" 

Don't get me wrong guys Witness is a great song but I DO NOT THINK it would slay. It sounds to me more like a album track and without a basic ass hook added to it ,which it would ruin the song, it won't do any better on the charts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.