Jump to content
FOTP

BANKS | The Altar | September 30

Recommended Posts

Jake    12,560

CoitT5JVMAIcA9T.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Gemini Feed

2. Fuck With Myself

3. Lovesick

4. Mind Games

5. Trainwreck

6. This Is Not About Us

7. Weaker Girl

8. Mother Earth

9. Judas

10. Haunt

11. Poltergeist

12. To the Hilt

13. 27 Hours

 

Singles:

Fuck With Myself

Spoiler

 

 

Gemini Feed

Spoiler

  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUINN    19,708

IM SO MAD THAT SOMEONE LEAKED THIS BEFORE SHE WAS READY BUT SKAKFNFKSK IM EXCITED ANYWAY cry1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iris    1,296

I really like this cover! Rumour has it a new song called "Gemini Feed" will be released August 2nd. Don't know if it's true, but excited nonetheless 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hylia    65,774
24 minutes ago, Stephs said:

I really like this cover! Rumour has it a new song called "Gemini Feed" will be released August 2nd. Don't know if it's true, but excited nonetheless 

I hope so, I love that title cry6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carlos    9,729
6 minutes ago, Jake said:

It leaked! Trainwreck is the fucking SONG

WTFFF??FASD>g;kgmodvfas DONT SPOIL ME JAKEKINS giveup1 LEMME GET IT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake    12,560
1 minute ago, Carlos said:

WTFFF??FASD>g;kgmodvfas DONT SPOIL ME JAKEKINS giveup1 LEMME GET IT.

Imagine a perfect blend of hip-hop, AMAZING production + Jillian's badass voice. Literally perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carlos    9,729
1 minute ago, Jake said:

Imagine a perfect blend of hip-hop, AMAZING production + Jillian's badass voice. Literally perfect.

DEAR LORDT giveup1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×