BANKS | The Altar | September 30

69 posts in this topic

So I was watching Gemini Feed's video again (for like the 60th time) and I couldn't figure out why her eyes were like that on the throne..

 

Looked it up. GEM-IN-EYE FEED rip3 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this album a whole fucking lot! Probably more than Goddess just because it's more concise.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Friday, October 07, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Urbanov said:

Why? oprah8 

It is amazing yas1 

Trainwreck iggy1 

Weaker Girl, To the Hilt & Haunt r de worst songs of Jillian

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hisnameisandrew said:

To the Hilt

awk1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lachlan said:

awk1

Yeah I need another one produced by T. Anderson, Justin Parker or Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs rip2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I think quite the same rav2 

But Haunt is a grower.

 

She needs to work more with Al Shux, TEED or Sohn rav2 

antm1antm1antm1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poltergeist is getting a video imready1 Part of my trinity.

EDIT: Wait HOLD UP IS THIS A TRAINWRECK/POLTERGEIST MIX scream1scream1 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016. 10. 09. at 5:45 AM, Jake said:

So I was watching Gemini Feed's video again (for like the 60th time) and I couldn't figure out why her eyes were like that on the throne..

 

Looked it up. GEM-IN-EYE FEED rip3 

Omg dead2

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poltergeist is coming to slay. giveup1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait she's saying Trainwreck lyrics too. slaycat

I'M NOT READY FOR A TRAINWRECK MV. slaycat

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TALKING TO EARS THAT HAVE BEEN DEAF FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER

A SELF-MEDICATED HANDICAP SO I SPEAK TO MYSELF

AND I TRY SO HARD TO GET HIS STUPID DEAF EARS TO HEAR

THAT HAVE BECOME ILLITERATE I'VE BECOME NUMB

HEY EYEYEYE HEY

meg1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I bought the Goddess album because Gemini Feed was snatching my wig and The Altar wasn't out yet. That album was only good for the singles, the rest was trash1 So is The Altar worth listening to? I'm doubtful of her ability to make an album of good songs, and Pitchfork gave this one a mediocre review, too...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listening to 27 Hours with headphones at 4 AM with some stormy rain in the background truly is the best thing ever. Life is good.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dash My Wig said:

So I bought the Goddess album because Gemini Feed was snatching my wig and The Altar wasn't out yet. That album was only good for the singles, the rest was trash1 So is The Altar worth listening to? I'm doubtful of her ability to make an album of good songs, and Pitchfork gave this one a mediocre review, too...

It's truly worth it. There's not a single filler on this album and everything pretty much flows together perfectly. Definite stand-outs first time around are Gemini Feed, Trainwreck, Poltergeist and 27 Hours. Give it a listen.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dash My Wig said:

So I bought the Goddess album because Gemini Feed was snatching my wig and The Altar wasn't out yet. That album was only good for the singles, the rest was trash1 So is The Altar worth listening to? I'm doubtful of her ability to make an album of good songs, and Pitchfork gave this one a mediocre review, too...

Why would you trust Pitchfork's opinion on literally anything? dead2

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like the Salva remix of Gemini Feed is going to be pushed as a single in the U.K.  

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jake said:

It's truly worth it. There's not a single filler on this album and everything pretty much flows together perfectly. Definite stand-outs first time around are Gemini Feed, Trainwreck, Poltergeist and 27 Hours. Give it a listen.

I've listened to some of the previews and it's not grabbing me...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lachlan said:

Why would you trust Pitchfork's opinion on literally anything? dead2

Their opinions tend to align with mine. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ibru said:

Even Mother Earth and Poltergeist? mad5 

I can't remember them mad5 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.