Agugaga

Let's just take a minute to laugh at this situation

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

OMG was "Make Me" really #44 on iTunes with all that radio after just 14 days dead2 Glad we dug up these receipts cuz this actually works in our favor ny1  

And it debuted at #17 on the REAL chart even after all that whereas your bragging about FIL’s iTunes positions got it #101 on the real chart...

You’re embarrassing yourself once again... brit5

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

OMG was "Make Me" really #44 on iTunes with all that radio after just 14 days dead2 Glad we dug up these receipts cuz this actually works in our favor ny1  

You're so sad it's actually concerning

7 hours ago, rocky road said:

Make me had 0 impact no one remembers that song lmfao

At least fall in line will be covered in talent shows a couple years from now like most of x's best songs 

giphy.gif

21 hours ago, Vesper said:

giphy.gif

Considering all the Femme Fatale singles are all completely long forgotten despite going top 10 and have already fallen behind in streaming compared to the Back to Basics singles, this statement is definetly true. ny2 Make Me is already wiped clear from pop history.

17 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Considering all the Femme Fatale singles are all completely long forgotten despite going top 10 and have already fallen behind in streaming compared to the Back to Basics singles, this statement is definetly true. ny2 Make Me is already wiped clear from pop history.

shush 

ny4

2 minutes ago, Taschens said:

shush 

ny4

Well at least “Your Body” lived on with a popular YouTube music video. “Make Me” doesn’t even have that. oprah14 “Work bitch” is a different story since it’s video was popular. Let’s just keep it 100% in here. nat1 

6 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Well at least “Your Body” lived on with a popular YouTube music video. “Make Me” doesn’t even have that. oprah14 “Work bitch” is a different story since it’s video was popular. Let’s just keep it 100% in here. nat1 

Your body and work bitch are around the same time so is a fair comparison. 

Accelerate or FIL (whichever flop is the lead, doesn’t matter) is closer to britney’s last lead MM which went platinum and peaked jn top 20

5 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

tumblr_m91i6ctjPz1rs7mvyo1_500.gif

still Make Me, with a lame ass video, managed to outpeak YB, YES or NO?

6 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Your body and work bitch are around the same time so is a fair comparison. 

Accelerate or FIL (whichever flop is the lead, doesn’t matter) is closer to britney’s last lead MM which went platinum and peaked jn top 20

1 hour ago, Taschens said:
tumblr_m91i6ctjPz1rs7mvyo1_500.gif

still Make Me, with a lame ass video, managed to outpeak YB, YES or NO?

YB was released before Billboard counted Youtube views, otherwise it wouldve peaked in the same area. oprah14 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or we could just take a moment to laugh at this:  

... and this:  

and this:

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.