FOTP

Archive: Season 4

Love So Soft    1,534

This season looks so good! Two questions  

1. Are still more features to be announced? 

2. Can people like me and Alex still use the website layout we started using for our articles if we add the region information to it? 

Alesus    1,891

Can't wait for the new season to kick off, the new features look amazing antm1 just a few things

1. Can you add the wikis to the OP

2. DO you think you could open CAL B a week before the game begins so we can snatch stuff up?

3. Also, how will past promo that was booked be dealt with? i.e I had SNL booked for my album release week, will I still have it or do I have to request it?

4 hours ago, OurWarPaint said:

This season looks so good! Two questions  

1. Are still more features to be announced? 

2. Can people like me and Alex still use the website layout we started using for our articles if we add the region information to it? 

yeah, it says in the OP that as long as we add that info, we're good.

Alesus    1,891

Also can you add some more WW CAL B promo options? I know we can reach out with our own and see if we can pay for it, but it would be nice to have more standard ones from all over the world.

Anitta    876
14 minutes ago, Alesus said:

Also can you add some more WW CAL B promo options? I know we can reach out with our own and see if we can pay for it, but it would be nice to have more standard ones from all over the world.

Alex, I'd like you to help me with design. Will PM you, okay? :D

Edu    1,855

I can't at Lindsay's achievements being overshadowed by a ridiculous feud...

She deserves better than this bey2

Now, the new Kworb looks amazing!

I love how similar it is to the real one... great job, Ronnie & ryjapo!

"THE NINTH CLOUD" TOPPING THE CHARTS ALREADY JUST MAKES IT EVEN MORE AWESOME

Metacritic is finally returning and I can't wait to see the "Dreamelt" score!

btw I need the emojis in this cult forum as well

Shall we all ask for them?

Bleachella    2,683

sjdngnk YAS Lorde being number one in almost all the major markets giveup2

Queen coming for the first number one of the season giveup2

Edu    1,855
2 hours ago, Heaven said:

Not in your country = the biggest market bey4

Alesus    1,891
2 hours ago, Heaven said:

1 minute ago, Edu said:

wait for Wildfire to come girls. your wigs won't be safe then bey1

Bleachella    2,683
58 minutes ago, Edu said:

Top 3 USA, #1 in UK, AU, and EU, and top 5 in Asia? seems pretty good to me bey4 It's not as if these are the final positions ny1

Edu    1,855
9 hours ago, Alesus said:

wait for Wildfire to come girls. your wigs won't be safe then bey1

The debut CAL album by Hilary Duff, which includes the #3 promotional single "Hide & Seek"?

It's wasn't released back then and is not going to be released now bey4

8 hours ago, Heaven said:

Top 3 USA, #1 in UK, AU, and EU, and top 5 in Asia? seems pretty good to me bey4 It's not as if these are the final positions ny1

"The Ninth Cloud" being #1 in the first week is an inescapable fact bey4

Alesus    1,891
6 minutes ago, Edu said:

"The Ninth Cloud" being #1 in the first week is an inescapable fact bey4

we will see about that!

about that we will see!

tumblr_nnccgqUob81sa4xl1o5_500.gif

Anitta    876
36 minutes ago, OurWarPaint said:

#KC8 is shaping up so nicely. I really am so, so proud of this album. I cannot wait to share it with you all. 

Me about MKS1 bey1

Jon.    5,647

Bitch she's back

By popular demand! jj2

In all seriousness tho, this totally fits in line with Mariah's next era. Serve dem Bianca visuals please cloud1

Eglė    750

I love the OP and the new features. Everything looks really exciting and I am so eager for the season to begin!

Amazing job, @Ronlop and @ryjapo, I'm proud of you two! I can already tell that this season will be the best one yet. 

Bleachella    2,683

backstory before i reveal this traumatizing article:

When GGD S3 launched I wanted to troll the season, and more importantly, Melefterov, who was playing as Xtina... So, this happened

VERYYYY NSFW and NSFL tbh

enjoy bey5

Spoiler

Nicki Minaj: Christina Aguilera tried to rape me.

Nicki Minaj has come forward to say that up and coming flop, Christina Aguilera, had allegedly tried to rape her. “It was a disgusting event” said Minaj. “She called me 20 billion times saying, ‘Nicki, I know you want my pussy. Take my pussy. Eat it like a good girl tonight.’. I’m hapilly in a relationship with someone, and I wouldn’t do that to him. And, doesn’t she have a fucking husband? Matthew? Poor him. I can’t believe it. And those were just the phone calls, then came the nudes. She would send me pictures of her vagina spread open with her fingers inside. It was disgusting. Then she sent me a picture of her hairy asshole with a dildo inside! It was hairy! I nearly threw up in my mouth. Then finally came the time where she tried to rape me. It was horrifying. She walked up to me and told me if I wanted to go to a restaurant, so I said yes, but no funny business! So we got inside, and she told me she wanted to check her makeup, and I, being the friendly person I am, told her I would help her with it. We got to the bathroom, and she took off her top and revealed her breasts. It was disgusting. They were a sickly green color. Her boob veins were green. It was disgusting. Her nipple was red. I swear she’s an alien. Then, she pulled me and I screamed, but she put her mouth over mine and French kissed me. Her tounge tasted like dirt, it was disgusting. Then she grabbed two fingers of mine and shoved them up her vagina. It was dry and crusty with an unknown substance that felt like glue inside. I was extremely scared. “Be a good girl Nicki.. Finger fuck mommy’s pussy hard” she said. At this point, I grabbed ahold of my purse that was next to me on the sink, and I grabbed my car keys and stabbed her in the boob. Yellow blood came out, all chunky, like a sort of pus. It was chunky and smelled like rotten eggs.”

The allegations were posted on Nicki’s official website, titled, ‘This is why I have been so quiet. I have been traumatized by a near rape experience”. Nicki later posted a screenshot of the texts on her Instagram. The texts featured X(XX)Tina saying things such as ‘You know you want it… you know you want this hairy anus.. I measured all the hairs, they r all 10 inches long… I want you to eat the hairs like pasta.. come to mama sweetie.” And more obscene pictures, like a picture of XTina’s saggy vagina, which we have taken the liberty of pixelating for the safety of the viewer’s eyes. “It’s astonishing” said Nicki’s manager, Dylan. “I thought Melanoma, I mean, Molotov, I mean, Melefterov got it together after that Nazi performance with Charli XCX.. Apparently not. They’re probably going to defend this sick fuck. Disgusting.”

Pre-order Nicki’s album Big Booty Bitches now!