FOTP

Archive: Season 4

Anitta    876
3 minutes ago, Heaven said:

Then she sent me a picture of her hairy asshole with a dildo inside! It was hairy!

rip3rip3rip3rip3rip3rip3rip3rip3rip3rip3rip3 CACKLING rip3rip3rip3rip3rip3rip3rip3

ryjapo    2,065

Hey guys!

Sorry it's been a bit quiet since the thread was opened - Ron is on vacation for a couple of weeks and I have hand-in week at University, so I'm really busy with that.

But I'm really look forward to seeing what you all have ready for this season!

In the mean time, just to get some activity going in this thread, I thought you could follow Dylan's post above and all look back at our first time's playing CAL and how much has changed. Maybe even talk about your personal highlights from playing past seasons of CAL :D 

I looked back at some of my first GGD articles the other day.... 

They were like 200 words that barely described anything with a picture bigger than article itself laughcry1

And my personal highlight would probably be having Flo finally release 'To Have Without Holding'. giveup1

As for the rest of the game, looking back I love the chats/dramas that went down in chatango nnn

Hector    22,046
On April 18, 2016 at 5:49 AM, ryjapo said:

Hey guys!

Sorry it's been a bit quiet since the thread was opened - Ron is on vacation for a couple of weeks and I have hand-in week at University, so I'm really busy with that.

But I'm really look forward to seeing what you all have ready for this season!

In the mean time, just to get some activity going in this thread, I thought you could follow Dylan's post above and all look back at our first time's playing CAL and how much has changed. Maybe even talk about your personal highlights from playing past seasons of CAL :D 

I looked back at some of my first GGD articles the other day.... 

They were like 200 words that barely described anything with a picture bigger than article itself laughcry1

And my personal highlight would probably be having Flo finally release 'To Have Without Holding'. giveup1

As for the rest of the game, looking back I love the chats/dramas that went down in chatango nnn

Same! I just saw a Belinda article that said "Belinda performs at GMA" and I just added three Belinda pictures and no description asflnalfjafn screaming fall1 

Hector    22,046

MESS I just saw the new Kworb, so now it's going to be divided by continents? Omg giveup1 thank GOD Belinda and Ariana had a #1 single before this LMAO

Harry Styles    3,694

wait wait wait wait wait, you see me i be wait wait wait wait waiting

for the game to start start start start start so hazza can slay the chart chart chart charts

Hector    22,046
On April 17, 2016 at 6:22 PM, Bleachella said:

backstory before i reveal this traumatizing article:

When GGD S3 launched I wanted to troll the season, and more importantly, Melefterov, who was playing as Xtina... So, this happened

VERYYYY NSFW and NSFL tbh

enjoy bey5

Hide contents

Nicki Minaj: Christina Aguilera tried to rape me.

Nicki Minaj has come forward to say that up and coming flop, Christina Aguilera, had allegedly tried to rape her. “It was a disgusting event” said Minaj. “She called me 20 billion times saying, ‘Nicki, I know you want my pussy. Take my pussy. Eat it like a good girl tonight.’. I’m hapilly in a relationship with someone, and I wouldn’t do that to him. And, doesn’t she have a fucking husband? Matthew? Poor him. I can’t believe it. And those were just the phone calls, then came the nudes. She would send me pictures of her vagina spread open with her fingers inside. It was disgusting. Then she sent me a picture of her hairy asshole with a dildo inside! It was hairy! I nearly threw up in my mouth. Then finally came the time where she tried to rape me. It was horrifying. She walked up to me and told me if I wanted to go to a restaurant, so I said yes, but no funny business! So we got inside, and she told me she wanted to check her makeup, and I, being the friendly person I am, told her I would help her with it. We got to the bathroom, and she took off her top and revealed her breasts. It was disgusting. They were a sickly green color. Her boob veins were green. It was disgusting. Her nipple was red. I swear she’s an alien. Then, she pulled me and I screamed, but she put her mouth over mine and French kissed me. Her tounge tasted like dirt, it was disgusting. Then she grabbed two fingers of mine and shoved them up her vagina. It was dry and crusty with an unknown substance that felt like glue inside. I was extremely scared. “Be a good girl Nicki.. Finger fuck mommy’s pussy hard” she said. At this point, I grabbed ahold of my purse that was next to me on the sink, and I grabbed my car keys and stabbed her in the boob. Yellow blood came out, all chunky, like a sort of pus. It was chunky and smelled like rotten eggs.”

The allegations were posted on Nicki’s official website, titled, ‘This is why I have been so quiet. I have been traumatized by a near rape experience”. Nicki later posted a screenshot of the texts on her Instagram. The texts featured X(XX)Tina saying things such as ‘You know you want it… you know you want this hairy anus.. I measured all the hairs, they r all 10 inches long… I want you to eat the hairs like pasta.. come to mama sweetie.” And more obscene pictures, like a picture of XTina’s saggy vagina, which we have taken the liberty of pixelating for the safety of the viewer’s eyes. “It’s astonishing” said Nicki’s manager, Dylan. “I thought Melanoma, I mean, Molotov, I mean, Melefterov got it together after that Nazi performance with Charli XCX.. Apparently not. They’re probably going to defend this sick fuck. Disgusting.”

Pre-order Nicki’s album Big Booty Bitches now!

screaming at all of this LMFAOOOOOOOOOO ayumi1

Alesus    1,891

can the game start on April 29th or May 6th? idrc which date but I'd just really like it to be a Friday so its a full week, unless ofcourse we

are moving the start of the week to Monday or whatever

Hector    22,046

I never did something like that with Belinda or Ariana, I always wanted to keep their images clean aretha1

But we'll see about that on this season jj2 

Harry Styles    3,694
5 hours ago, belinda said:

I never did something like that with Belinda or Ariana, I always wanted to keep their images clean aretha1

But we'll see about that on this season jj2 

Belinda about to upload hole pics on instagram and Ari will accidentally post a video of ha stroking ha... cat jj2 on Twitter

Love So Soft    1,534
5 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Belinda about to upload hole pics on instagram and Ari will accidentally post a video of ha stroking ha... cat jj2 on Twitter

LOL ny5

Hector    22,046
17 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Controversy will follow them! And it better make them rise to #1 once again legend1 

Don't expose my plans ny1 

Alesus    1,891

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

just warning y'all to prepare yourselves for a Lemonade level MESS when the #1 most anticipated album of the year, aka NEO, drops in a few days

just know that even when the storm hits, i still love each and every single on of you and I cherish every moment I spent at your level bey1

2pmv54I.png

ryjapo    2,065
14 hours ago, belinda said:

So when's this starting? Do we have an exact date?

Not sure yet, will confirm with Ron when he gets back :) 

Ronlop    3,430

Hey guys. I'm still on vacation but I'll hopefully be back in a few days. I think launching this season on May 5th or May 6th is best for now. Will let you know exactly when as soon as I come back. I want to check on your activity in the mean time so everyone who is playing- please post something here.

Hector    22,046
9 hours ago, ryjapo said:

Not sure yet, will confirm with Ron when he gets back :) 

Slay! bey5 I can't wait tbh

50 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Hey guys. I'm still on vacation but I'll hopefully be back in a few days. I think launching this season on May 5th or May 6th is best for now. Will let you know exactly when as soon as I come back. I want to check on your activity in the mean time so everyone who is playing- please post something here.

How are you Ron jj2 

Eglė    750
2 hours ago, Ronlop said:

I'm playing!

Edu    1,854

I'm not ditching Lindsay when she's about to score her fifth #1 single bey4

Spoiler

And when the follow-up to "Dreamelt" is shaping up to be my best work to date bey4

Bleachella    2,683

I'm playing bey1

Reflection is COMING bitches! Get ready for Lemonade levels of slayage and for Inescapable to be number one for a third nonconsecutive week! bey1