Y'all are awfully confident. jj2 

Inb4 Ron debuts a new formula for the charts and we all flop ny5

dead2

I just want a top 3 this season, even a top 5 would be nice brit2

Love So Soft    1,534
17 minutes ago, Apple said:

dead2

I'd be happy with that too, sis! I'm just excited to be releasing KC8, tbh. That's where all my excitement is going rn.

Hector    22,040
3 hours ago, Apple said:

dead2

I'm aiming for another #1 at least brit2 

At least with Belinda and Ariana's duet brit2 

Hector    22,040

Nnnnn I don't know why I volunteered myself to host COP CAL's xtina9

Watch it being a MESS because I'll be concentrated on this CAL xtina9

Jon.    5,646
4 hours ago, OurWarPaint said:

I'd be happy with that too, sis! I'm just excited to be releasing KC8, tbh. That's where all my excitement is going rn.

I'm really excited for KC8 too! I'm sure you'll deliver once again jj2

3 hours ago, OurWarPaint said:

Your guys new usernames are going to take time to get used jj5

Well, all you have to do is remember that there's a type of Apple called Jonathan and you'll remember me jj5

1 hour ago, belinda said:

I'm aiming for another #1 at least brit2 

At least with Belinda and Ariana's duet brit2 

You better get them before Mariah's next era because I'm planning huge things for her next era ny5

Nnnnn I don't know why I volunteered myself to host COP CAL's xtina9

Watch it being a MESS because I'll be concentrated on this CAL xtina9

A mess! Why did you volunteer tho dead2

Love So Soft    1,534
12 minutes ago, Apple said:

I'm really excited for KC8 too! I'm sure you'll deliver once again jj2

Well, all you have to do is remember that there's a type of Apple called Jonathan and you'll remember me jj5

Aw, Jon, omg. Thank you! 

And tbh I just remember by your set of the legend Mariah. jj2 

In other news,

I was writing a song and had planned to sell it to someone else on the CALGenius wikia, but then I finished it and had to keep it for myself. I can't wait to share the bop. yas1 

Jon.    5,646
16 minutes ago, OurWarPaint said:

Aw, Jon, omg. Thank you! 

And tbh I just remember by your set of the legend Mariah. jj2 

In other news,

I was writing a song and had planned to sell it to someone else on the CALGenius wikia, but then I finished it and had to keep it for myself. I can't wait to share the bop. yas1 

You're welcome! Honestly though, I was hoping that Ghost or the title track would become official singles. The lyrics for them slay a bunch.

Kiii I decided to make a Mariah set because I knew people would associate me with Mariah jj2

Omg the song must be great! Can't wait for it antm1 I had the thought of doing the same thing, but I've been so busy lately and I barely have the time to even do plans for Mariah and Foxes' respective eras dead2

Love So Soft    1,534
9 hours ago, Apple said:

You're welcome! Honestly though, I was hoping that Ghost or the title track would become official singles. The lyrics for them slay a bunch.

Kiii I decided to make a Mariah set because I knew people would associate me with Mariah jj2

Omg the song must be great! Can't wait for it antm1 I had the thought of doing the same thing, but I've been so busy lately and I barely have the time to even do plans for Mariah and Foxes' respective eras dead2

Omg Jon you're so sweet. Thank you. antm1

And you can blame the good sis Sony for ending the Phoenix era. jj2 The world will never know what Phoenix: Reawakened was. 

I'm perched for the rest of the Clean Slate era!! Excited to see what singles you release. jj2 

Hector    22,040
10 hours ago, Apple said:

You better get them before Mariah's next era because I'm planning huge things for her next era ny5

A mess! Why did you volunteer tho dead2

That's my plan jj2 inb4 Belinda blocks Mariah once again SFNJAFN

Idk tbh fall1 maybe because the players there really wanted to keep playing and they're really nice people.. I came up with some stuff and now I'm hosting since Dicso dropped out of it but I have NO clue what I'm doing nn. xtina9

Jon.    5,646
1 hour ago, OurWarPaint said:

Omg Jon you're so sweet. Thank you. antm1

And you can blame the good sis Sony for ending the Phoenix era. jj2 The world will never know what Phoenix: Reawakened was. 

I'm perched for the rest of the Clean Slate era!! Excited to see what singles you release. jj2 

You're welcome! antm1

Kiii what's new with Sony anyway jj2

Talking about Sony, I have this PHENOMENAL idea for Mariah's next era and if they tell me that they don't like it.... jj4clap1

Yas! ny1 Well, the third official single will be released as soon as the new season begins and I'm hoping to be able to at least release another 2 more singles after the third single and I'll be done with the era jj2

Jon.    5,646

That's my plan jj2 inb4 Belinda blocks Mariah once again SFNJAFN

Idk tbh fall1 maybe because the players there really wanted to keep playing and they're really nice people.. I came up with some stuff and now I'm hosting since Dicso dropped out of it but I have NO clue what I'm doing nn. xtina9

Can't wait! jj2 I s2g if Belinda blocks Mariah from the top 5 again DSGDSG clap1

Lemme not jinx myself jj4

Mess fall1 You better figure something out soon before this season begins nn

Hector    22,040
11 hours ago, Apple said:

Can't wait! jj2 I s2g if Belinda blocks Mariah from the top 5 again DSGDSG clap1

Lemme not jinx myself jj4

Mess fall1 You better figure something out soon before this season begins nn

NNN jj2 don't understimate the power of the Oscar-Grammy winning CAL legend Belinda! ny1 

I'm going to dead2 I mean, it's running smoothly tho.. I'll have the time to do both!

Hector    22,040

WAIT

BELINDA’S REBIRTH
Another artist to make a name for herself, albeit in a more slow-burning way, is Spanish-born, Mexican singer Belinda. From singles to albums, performances to tours, interviews to appearances, Belinda has worked hard to find success in 2016. She is getting ready to release her upcoming album ‘Rebirth’ this year and she is definitely on Caliber’s radar as one to watch.

IM SNATCHED I just saw this omg, the real Queen B being one of the most anticipated albums! CAL legend! 

Jon.    5,646
6 hours ago, belinda said:

NNN jj2 don't understimate the power of the Oscar-Grammy winning CAL legend Belinda! ny1 

I'm going to dead2 I mean, it's running smoothly tho.. I'll have the time to do both!

sHure jj2 Time to unleash Mariah's wrath soon enough! Poor Belinda's weave ny5

I see dead2

Any plans for Ariana tho jj5