Sign in to follow this  

Poor Sia has been kidnapped by Beyonce #SaveSia

Jony 14,494

So, social media now thinks that Beyonce has kidnapped Sia which is probably one of the most ridiculous things we’ve ever heard.

However, fans are seriously going in on this conspiracy and have rounded up a hell of a lot of ‘evidence’. 

People all over Brazil believe that Sia isn’t actually out there releasing music but she’s been kidnapped by pop diva, Beyonce. 

The theory believes that Sia was captured quite a while ago by Queen Bey and is currently keeping her hostage in her lair. It’s also thought that Bey is forcing Sia to write her songs. 

#SaveSia has been created to collate all evidence and prepare to be utterly speechless.

We got our detective hats on and got all the evidence together for you. 

Capital FM

Jony 14,494
Just now, Limn said:

ZzbbIkN.gif

It's Sia on the screen, that's Bey's remote torture device.

Royalty 94,541

Not Sia pulling a Marina Joyce and telling this is a publicity stunt, made up by her fans eve1 

Mint 5,998

ewww bey has standards awk1 

As terrible as this is, it doesn't really surprise me that much. I mean, after all the things beyonce has stolen it was only a matter of time before she stole a person. #Pray4Sia #SaveSia #BeyonceYouCrayCray

Entea 29,512

Shame on all of you for just sitting on your asses while Sia is held captive lj1

I guess it's up to me to #SaveSia lj1

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.