Elton John praises Change

Because of the line, "who you love or THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN..."  So much racial tension in the US right now revolving around cops and black men in our country.  Would take the song to another level and make it the anthem for a group of people who want change and are close to losing hope.  Xtina doesn't have the power to reach them in the way Beyoncé can. Plus, Beyoncé has already started the conversation with Formation and this would sort of be the continuation with an ally. 

5 hours ago, Cruz said:

Because of the line, "who you love or THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN..."  So much racial tension in the US right now revolving around cops and black men in our country.  Would take the song to another level and make it the anthem for a group of people who want change and are close to losing hope.  Xtina doesn't have the power to reach them in the way Beyoncé can. Plus, Beyoncé has already started the conversation with Formation and this would sort of be the continuation with an ally. 

yas1

5 hours ago, Cruz said:

Oh, this is a reply for me? fall2 Sorry I missed it, but you didn't quote me. 

13 hours ago, Cruz said:

Yesss. The dream.

21 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Oh, this is a reply for me? fall2 Sorry I missed it, but you didn't quote me. 

Lol no worries. My bad for not quoting. I'm newish at this. 

But def not new at stanning x. 

8 hours ago, Kirjava said:

New stans are always welcome on the site! antm1 Are you excited for Telepathy? cry1

Everyone involved in this project give me eargasms.  I'm trying to not hype it up in my head but in reality I can't fucking wait!