SockBitch

Forbidden Love v. Forbidden Love

Forbidden Love v. Forbidden Love  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which takes the crown?

• Forbidden Love (1994)
    • Forbidden Love (2005)

This is hard.

Bedtime Stories  song is superior lyrically, while it is unfair to compare them music wise since they are a moody ballad and a catchy dance song with more commercial feel.

Since I prefer Love Tried To Welcome over Forbidden Love on  Bedtime Stories, I voted for COADF song. sia1

When Madonna came here in 2008 some news channel was interviewing people in line and asked this girl what her favorite M song was, obviously expecting it to be one of her most well known songs. And she said "this one". Then took out her phone and started playing the 1994 version with its long ass intro and the interviewer was like carla1 for like 20 seconds and then said "ok back to studio now". lmfao1lmfao1 It was so fucking funny I laughed for 5 minutes straight.

I've tried to get my hands on the video for years but it's nowhere to be found oprah4

ok enough old man's tales mad5 I prefer the 2005 version

In my opinion, COADF is the superior bop and gets my cheesy gay boy feelings all in a knot, so that gets my vote. cry9

HOWEVER, the sexy whispering throughout the intro/verses/entirety of BS is SO FUCKING HOT it slays for days. iggy1 iggy1

4 hours ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

When Madonna came here in 2008 some news channel was interviewing people in line and asked this girl what her favorite M song was, obviously expecting it to be one of her most well known songs. And she said "this one". Then took out her phone and started playing the 1994 version with its long ass intro and the interviewer was like carla1 for like 20 seconds and then said "ok back to studio now". lmfao1lmfao1 It was so fucking funny I laughed for 5 minutes straight.

I've tried to get my hands on the video for years but it's nowhere to be found oprah4

Please find it rip3

1 hour ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

still this even after 3 years of posting this

2.gif

I saw this thread and was like “wow I’m glad someone is recognizing these bops” before remembering I started it myself brit15

But yes 14 years on and that song is still amazing 2.gif