Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Joao

Love on the Brain | October 11, 2016

This is my second favourite song from the whole album, her live performance in that green fur and the sunglasses was amazing, hopefully she will perform the song at the VMA'S. Absolute love! A killer video is needed like one for Bitch Better hAVE my Money.

The fact she probably wont even do this at the VMAs coz shes performing with some trash dance group is already upsetting me. I'm just going to hope and pray that she actually does something for a change and tries to promote this song. It NEEDS to smash and become one of her classics. Perform it EVERYWHERE. Fuck her if she fucks up this opportunity. fall3 

13 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

The fact she probably wont even do this at the VMAs coz shes performing with some trash dance group is already upsetting me. I'm just going to hope and pray that she actually does something for a change and tries to promote this song. It NEEDS to smash and become one of her classics. Perform it EVERYWHERE. Fuck her if she fucks up this opportunity. fall3 

Kiss it, Kiss it better babyrav2

13 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

Trash dance group? boy brit10 

And having a dance group on stage doesn't really mean anything, she will probably perform a medley and some of her greatest hits are ballads. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.