Enigma

I'm almost certain Glory will flop

1 hour ago, trashmagic said:

Ok? Nobody is pretending that Britney is going to be suddenly doing Adele size numbers, the Army is more interested in the fact that her music is finally back to the level of quality is used to be. Regardless of whether or not she flops, at least she's making good music again.

Is she? interesting1 

29 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

Is she? interesting1 

Make Me. Just Luv Me. Clumsy. Private Show. They're all better than her last 3 albums.

I don't know why people CARE SO MUCH about brit's album sales as if she didn't already outsell your fav's entire discography with her first 3 albums? rav3 

her fans just don't care about numbers that much anymore, britney already passed this level ages ago, we are only glad she stepped her game up quality-wise from BJ, even though i personally think the album wasn't that bad, also we're happy she got her spark back again, so we aren't really giving too many fucks about commercial success at this point. britney is on a legendary lane in the pop kingdom so her having 5 albums flopping back to back won't change that... it's britney, bitch!

Well written and very accurate. Honestly, I don't expect any more hits from Britney, it's just nice that she's listening to what fans have been asking for with this album, for the most part. 

1 hour ago, Lachlan said:

Can people stop saying "her best music since 2007" when both Circus and Femme Fatale are better albums than Blackout. dead1

Bitch bah!  ny14

I don't think her or the majority of her stans really care about a #1 single or album at this point. She had her meteoric rise to fame, and now she's over it. Personally I'm just happy to see her doing stuff she seems genuinely excited about.

The era has been handled so clumsy.mp3 so far, I think there's only a slim chance the album won't be considered a flop. Her team would really have to do a major course correction and some serious promo within the next few weeks to get some good album sale numbers. 

I predict a top 5 position opening week, but then it will fall pretty drastically.

I don't understand why people write essays, theories, and formulas to why Britney spears isn't relevant or cared about in the music world in 20 fucking 16

she has absolutely nothing to offer except same ol same old generic bops. the girl cant sing, cant dance, cant talk, she cannot compete with anyone

I'll reserve judgement until I can hear it myself and see the overall reaction it gets.

At least she's releasing something, unlike some artists we know ny12

besides, now that she's Vegas Britney, the new songs will fit well into her show even if Radio ignores them.

15 hours ago, Lachlan said:

Can people stop saying "her best music since 2007" when both Circus and Femme Fatale are better albums than Blackout. dead1

this, i wil never understand the love for Blackout, for me it's probably only above Britney Jean brit1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok? Nobody is pretending that Britney is going to be suddenly doing Adele size numbers, the Army is more interested in the fact that her music is finally back to the level of quality is used to be. Re

Can people stop saying "her best music since 2007" when both Circus and Femme Fatale are better albums than Blackout.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the comeback of Britney rather than her commercial viability. I'm over the moon we have her personality, passion and great music back, and her performing (while still

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.